toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

5 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

😳 I'm an Idiot!!!!

Are you referring to the post about the dung beetles?  I understood it mainly cause of full of $#/+.💩

7 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

No I got that, just an idiot for reposting.🙄

Don't fret. I can hide my own Easter eggs 😉

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

😳 I'm an Idiot!!!!

^^^  Sudden regret for getting a Can-Am ???? ^^^ >>>>   LOL 

A cool band name might have been the "Dung Beatles "  or even " The Scarabs "  >> and their new hit , " Rolling with my baby " 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

^^  Sudden regret for getting a Can-Am ???? ^^^ >>>>   LOL 

Ohh...... that's lowww!!😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Ohh...... that's lowww!!😁

My buddy just bought one for him and his son and came over and did a ride  , one Can-Am 800 for him , and a Polaris 500 for his son ( now that was " lowwww "  on his son ) , LOL 

4Rd8ILNNSZW0CUhCcQWSTw.jpg

😁Lol.

He wasn't hauling those unsecured was he? Oh, the Can Am was at least secured with the winch, he didn't really care about the Polaris.🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

😁Lol.

He wasn't hauling those unsecured was he? Oh, the Can Am was at least secured with the winch, he didn't really care about the Polaris.🤣

Good eye !  >>>>  He was  " riding dirty ( unsecure ) , not to take up for his stupidity , cause I wouldn't do it , he lives 1.5 mile from me via 25mph  back roads

My buddy Mo went in the ditch on that same road with his GMC 1/4 mile from my house , if he wasn't double  strapped down on his Can Am , it  would have been out the truck , upside down in the ditch 

Now a good eye would have noticed the front tire was low , cause he got a flat after this pic was taken on that left front !!! ---- I can see that now  ----

He give $12K for the both , one had 34 hours and the other 40 and 3 years old 

🤯 Yikes! I can't let myself do that, I just know how that would go for me! It would not end well. 🤣

That actually is not a terrible price on those 2 machines, up here you could add $2000-$2500 to each machine. We live in a very inflated area,  that's why I've had to travel to get the machines I've purchased.  Fuel costs have been far below what buying local would've been. Hope they work out for him and no one pulls out in front of him while hauling that way. 😁

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Good eye !  >>>>  He was  " riding dirty ( unsecure ) , not to take up for his stupidity , cause I wouldn't do it , he lives 1.5 mile from me via 25mph  back roads

My buddy Mo went in the ditch on that same road with his GMC 1/4 mile from my house , if he wasn't double  strapped down on his Can Am , it  would have been out the truck , upside down in the ditch 

Now a good eye would have noticed the front tire was low , cause he got a flat after this pic was taken on that left front !!! ---- I can see that now  ----

He give $12K for the both , one had 34 hours and the other 40 and 3 years old 

@basfnb was hauling his Rubicon on a trailer years ago, think he ran off the road with the truck, and the Rubicon bounced on the trailer and ended up upside down on the trailer.  He had the winch cable holding it to the tongue on the trailer. 

• Sad 1

it took a couple of reads to catch this one , guess you got to be old to get this one 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1