toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Don't know what format that is but I haven't been able to open any if them.

I don't even try to open the mov files that Shady Redneck is linking , my computer does  not trust them and warns me it is a bad idea ,  they have to be downloaded first to download files folder ,  then opened , so I guess it is best to not fool with them 

• Thanks 1

Most of you all never did things like this when you were younger and it shows 

image.png

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I don't even try to open the mov files that Shady Redneck is linking , my computer does  not trust them and warns me it is a bad idea ,  they have to be downloaded first to download files folder ,  then opened , so I guess it is best to not fool with them 

Might be because their in a different format or something they’re from my camera roll (hold on let me try something) 

Edited by Shady_Redneck

2 hours ago, Shady_Redneck said:

Might be because their in a different format or something they’re from my camera roll (hold on let me try something) 

I believe it’s because I post them off my phone cause when I log in on my pc the videos won’t play

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shady_Redneck said:

I believe it’s because I post them off my phone cause when I log in on my pc the videos won’t play

When I post links off my I-Phone it is totally different than if I post them with my Apple desktop , I have seen  Led'ft'ted , post a lot of videos that come out like the links you lay down 

I don't mind those so much,  I  think there should be some sort of punishment for those that invented these.

Screenshot_20220415-123052_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220415-123130_Google.jpg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Shady_Redneck said:

8A4BBC24-A05F-498B-B8F0-47AD6BAA48C6.jpeg

I had heard that story before , wonder if it is true !!! -----  Personally have a hard time finding 3XL's , most stores only carry up to 1XLs 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shady_Redneck said:

55C5F3DB-E8FD-480A-897D-A745DD5C53BD.jpeg

whats the problem with these ?. i use them all the time, they are easy to remove..IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT ?!..LOL. a pair of angled side cutters, and walla..they lift right out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

whats the problem with these ?. i use them all the time, they are easy to remove..IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT ?!..LOL. a pair of angled side cutters, and walla..they lift right out.

I have a special tool to get them out but jeez it’s still a pain for me you got some sorta magic

3 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

I don't mind those so much,  I  think there should be some sort of punishment for those that invented these.

Screenshot_20220415-123052_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220415-123130_Google.jpg

The square drive screws I hate more than twisted lemonade I had to redo a big deck that was FULL of them I had to drill out over 100

• Like 1