toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

You'll have to know a bit bout the Johnny DAepp trail to understand this one 

image.png

• Haha 2

Talking about bull crap , I got a load for you

Was doing some drinking this weekend past and had a brain fart , which is pretty common  ,  was  wondering  if we need to create  a " Ministry of Truth " here on the forum ???  >>>> LOL ---- You know , someone ( Truth Csar )  to weed thru the B.S. and tell us what is good advice and just plan caca !!!!   -----  

ya , know  >> stuff like , should I cross that flooded creek or stay on my side , will 2 inch bigger tires  destroy  my ATV , are ES ATVs any good , then I thought about that meme I recently seen , " let's take the warning labels off everything and let the gene pool work it out " and realized we can call it Freedom of Choice !!!  don't think I ever heard that phase before   >>>>>>>> LOL    ---- what is this world coming toooo 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Talking about bull crap , I got a load for you

Was doing some drinking this weekend past and had a brain fart , which is pretty common  ,  was  wondering  if we need to create  a " Ministry of Truth " here on the forum ???  >>>> LOL ---- You know , someone ( Truth Csar )  to weed thru the B.S. and tell us what is good advice and just plan caca !!!!   -----  

ya , know  >> stuff like , should I cross that flooded creek or stay on my side , will 2 inch bigger tires  destroy  my ATV , are ES ATVs any good , then I thought about that meme I recently seen , " let's take the warning labels off everything and let the gene pool work it out " and realized we can call it Freedom of Choice !!!  don't think I ever heard that phase before   >>>>>>>> LOL    ---- what is this world coming toooo 

great idea with one catch, we'ed end up catching someone telling / giving the wrong information, and you know very well what a liar will do, they will never admit it, just try and cover there tracks ! but I'm game for a run,......... I'd like to see how much more careful some would do about what or how they word things to try and throw us off, see....... I've delt with one of the best..... my so call mother who's a opioid addict, and an addict will say just about anything to get there fix. 

You do know I was being sarcastic ( Joking ) , right !!!!  ..... biden's  truth ministry has been in the news lately and I was poking the ant pile