toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Johnny Depp Trial has come to a conclusion  ---  Wench can't mess with the Pirate King 

https://igvofficial.com/amber-heard-statement-johnny-depp-case/?fbclid=IwAR1x-wCRYUNk5LeRWVP_cppTXasP6AuF8COaon4u8NUrHZvauOOeoQA-bqw

will be remembered as the day she "almost caught...."   LOL  honestly though. I'm sure they are both fine, upstanding characters of the highest moral standing.

• Haha 1

I heard biden on tv this morning , he actually had the gaul to say " there is nothing he can do about the gas prices "  , what a lair , he is the one manipulating and controlling the gas prices 

The people have figured him out down here , the democrats that voted for him have turned against the democrats , I think they will have to cheat really hard to winthe elections  this time around , but I wouldn't put it past them to have a grand plan ----- I think the plan might be to not have an election at all , they are ramping up in Ukraine , if they start a war with Russia ,  then it could be possible there won't be an election during war time ---- they are going to have to do something , cause they can't win on their merits , cause they have none 

50 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

will be remembered as the day she "almost caught...."   LOL  honestly though. I'm sure they are both fine, upstanding characters of the highest moral standing.

I never heard of "Heard " before the trail , and if I never heard of "Heard " again it would be too soon 

Really , I seen Aquaman and never knew what her name was or that she was dropping turds in Captain Jack's nest , she's one classy broad , ol'Captain Jack can sure pick some winners  , aye matey !!! 

Watch till the end !!!!! 

I think she is a weed head 

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

I actually did that with my mini bike a few years ago I got a 12v build out of a camper and wired it up

8 hours ago, New_Shoes_Shady said:

I actually did that with my mini bike a few years ago I got a 12v build out of a camper and wired it up

Back in the 70s on my first boats , there wasn't a lot of hardware to pick from cheaply ,   I use to use 110 electrical wall outlets like in the house  and 110 power plugs all over my boats to power bait wells  , pumps , lights etc , they were really hooked up to 12volts  not 110volts , people use to go fishing with me and say , that doesn't look safe , everything is all wet and electricity right there