toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

52 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Blunt objects are used to kill more people every year than ALL rifles, and "assault rifles" make up a minuscule % of people killed by "all rifles"

image.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

You gotta think like they do....long term.

They aren't going to come around and try to take them.  We have too many pro freedom military and police for them to get away with that.

They'll keep chipping away at things, a little at a time.  For a long time they wanted to ban handguns.  In fact, in 1934 when they made full autos illegal, originally they wanted to ban handguns at the same time.  At the last minute they banned suppressors instead, as women would have been upset had they banned their best method of defending themselves.

Now it's "assault weapons" which are defined by what they deem scary looking features.   Note everything they used to define and ban an "assault weapon" in 1994 was cosmetic.  Nothing much has changed with the definition of an "assault weapon", they've just tightened up a bit to keep the manufacturers from circumventing their future bans as easily as they did the last time around.

Now the news is plastered with "mass shootings", most of which are scumbag gang members shooting other scumbag gang members.

Blunt objects are used to kill more people every year than ALL rifles, and "assault rifles" make up a minuscule % of people killed by "all rifles"

But they're going to keep trying to ban them, and if they succeed, they won't come around door to door.  By simply making them illegal people will stop taking them to the range, stop shooting them where they can be seen.  Fast forward a generation or two and the kids an grandkids, who have never shot an "assault weapon" will find one in a closet when dad dies, and simply turn it in when they discover it's "illegal" and can't be sold legally. 

They took decades to turn our educational system into mass indoctrination camps.  They're patient.  That's why we can't just take the "Molen Labe" approach, waiting for them to come and take them.  They won't.  They know that will touch off another civil war.  They'll just keep passing more and more laws, and they'll enforce those laws when and if it suits them. 

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt."  Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953.

Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later.

the main problem we face right now ?, is as most pro-gun owners today have let congress, sotcus get away at chipping away at our 2nd amendment one line at a time !. the last time i read the 2nd amendment ?, it clearly states.. '' shall not be infringed '' !!. the 2nd amendment was changed through the yrs..it dates all the way back too the mid to late mid 1600's..i watched a great video on flutube lastnight, there is...or was ?..a great video posted that i watched on a channel i watch, '' prepping 101 '' all you gun owners need to watch this -->JUNE 12/ THE DIVISION/ THIS IS URGENT PLEASE TUNE IN ITS IMPORTANT - YouTube . watch..listen...and freaking learn what the 2nd amendment was intended for !. guns do not kill people..PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE !.  if we as law abiding folks do not make a stand ?..we will not have a country to stand for.it will only get worse from here on out..bank on it !.

• Like 2

the 2nd amendment, or lack there of is only directed towards legal gun owners. it is not said, ya should give your guns an ammo to illegal gun owners, but is implied. it is OK for those.

The WHO : just released statement on Monkeypox ,  Monkeypox   has been deemed a racist name , they going to rename it  , I think demo-poxs sounds about right 

You have to know this guy the Salt Bay and have seen his videos to appreciate  this meme

image.png

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

I don't see any stripes or scoops so that must be the standard version instead of a GT or Shelby.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Major flooding in our area due to 5 inches of rain on top of mountain snow. This is a road heading into a town called Gardiner  at the North entrance of Yellowstone National Park. This area is called Yankee Jim canyon.  Here's a pic of what it normally looks like and a pic of it yesterday. 

Screenshot_20220614-180459_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-180313_Messages.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1