toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Meme reminded me of a incident :

Lady goes to a plastic surgeon to get a breast enlargement ,  doctor was showing her an album of before and after pics , she could not make up her mind , " sometimes I would like them big for the bikini and sometimes I'd be ok with smaller ones for lounging around " , doctor said you might be perfect for my air bag operation , I am the only doctor doing it , I install air bags and they can be inflated and deflated for that special occasion , so after the operation she was given operational instruction , nurse says , there are valves in your armpits , give a few pump with your arms and they will inflate , so she goes to a bar and there is a cute guy at the other end of the bar , so she starts walking over to talk with him as she is pumping her arms like a chicken , she says hi , have we ever meet , the guy starts clicking his knees together and says , no but I see we got the same doctor 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

A time is coming when you won't be able to mention the stupid , cause they have rights too , LOL 

image.png

If we don't have enough of laws already , Louisiana starts a 18 mile law on the spillway August 1st , cameras take your plate picture when you get on the 18 mile bridge and snap it again when you get off , if you make it across in under 18 minutes you will be  mailed a hefty ticket --- they wanted it to be $2,500 for a second offense and are set at $350 first offense and $1,000 for the second offense 

https://1079ishot.com/atchafalaya-basin-bridge-speed-camera-law/?fbclid=IwAR0b8v2Vh5x7A-WSty7jnxJI0Q9cjrvfpuVhE12gWqkszncw8k5N4wsJ9Dk

image.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

If we don't have enough of laws already , Louisiana starts a 18 mile law on the spillway August 1st , cameras take your plate picture when you get on the 18 mile bridge and snap it again when you get off , if you make it across in under 18 minutes you will be  mailed a hefty ticket --- they wanted it to be $2,500 for a second offense and are set at $350 first offense and $1,000 for the second offense 

https://1079ishot.com/atchafalaya-basin-bridge-speed-camera-law/?fbclid=IwAR0b8v2Vh5x7A-WSty7jnxJI0Q9cjrvfpuVhE12gWqkszncw8k5N4wsJ9Dk

That's nuts.  I was always under the impression that when a cop nailed you on radar the radar gun was there to verify the cops opinion that the driver was exceeding the speed limit.  So in other words the cop had to witness you speeding and use the radar or laser to verify that.  This was told to me by an Ohio State Patrol and a PA State Police officer.  This is why the speed cameras and red light cameras were removed in Ohio.  Unconstitutional.  On a side note with the red light cameras,  they saw a much greater number of accidents at intersections with the cameras.  Instead of a very few Tbones they had a much higher amount of read enders.  Who couldn't see that coming.

Curious to see if this new law holds up.  

https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-4511.093

Edited by 56Sierra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

That's nuts.  I was always under the impression that when a cop nailed you on radar the radar gun was there to verify the cops opinion that the driver was exceeding the speed limit.  So in other words the cop had to witness you speeding and use the radar or laser to verify that.  This was told to me by an Ohio State Patrol and a PA State Police officer.  This is why the speed cameras and red light cameras were removed in Ohio.  Unconstitutional.  On a side note with the red light cameras,  they saw a much greater number of accidents at intersections with the cameras.  Instead of a very few Tbones they had a much higher amount of read enders.  Who couldn't see that coming.

Curious to see if this new law holds up.  

https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-4511.093

We still have traffic cameras in school zones , I have gotten a couple of them tickets  ---  one  was $250 for going 4 miles per hour over , heard they give you 3 mph , 4mph then slam you ,  at least it is not a moving violation on your license  

I have crossed that 'Falaya spillway bridge many times , 18 miles @60mph is a long boring ride , The Causeway is worst 24 miles straight as an arrow , when you get into the rhythm of the expansion  joints , bump , bump, bump , it  will hypnothis you  --

At first I thought this was the basin bridge on 190.  We went over that one last October.   Roger on the rhythm.

45 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Joe and Jill wish us all 

image.png

Oh yeah.   It not coming, it's already here.  2 quarters in a row of negative growth and the latest jobs reports show unemployment claims on the rise.  

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, Fishfiles said:

We still have traffic cameras in school zones , I have gotten a couple of them tickets  ---  one  was $250 for going 4 miles per hour over , heard they give you 3 mph , 4mph then slam you ,  at least it is not a moving violation on your license  

I have crossed that 'Falaya spillway bridge many times , 18 miles @60mph is a long boring ride , The Causeway is worst 24 miles straight as an arrow , when you get into the rhythm of the expansion  joints , bump , bump, bump , it  will hypnothis you  --

That’s how they get away with it. They don’t write it up as a speeding ticket, they write it up as a “city ordinance” or some other BS they come up with.

That way they don’t have to prove guilt. They just want their money

• Like 1