toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

There was a mention all a decoy white ford like he was driving, i don't recall ever hearing much about it......if i recall right someone was listening to it on the news  and had a white Bronco, and chose to joine as a  joke or decoy..... 

• Like 1

Newsom has made U haul a lot of money , you can't find a truck in California right now to move from that God forsaken place 

image.png

• Like 2

What a liar , biden says we are not in a recession ,  guess he is not in a recession personally , making boucou money with all his criminal dealings him and his cloneys have going on  ---  listen to his mumbo jumbo 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

What a liar , biden says we are not in a recession ,  guess he is not in a recession personally , making boucou money with all his criminal dealings him and his cloneys have going on  ---  listen to his mumbo jumbo 

B7864227-7900-43F2-80AB-72CF1F0D9827.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

B7864227-7900-43F2-80AB-72CF1F0D9827.png

wicked-pedia, i seen something similar, not long ago. cant believe i donated ten dollars, long ago., commie-rag. i got new terms to look up, na....

Edited by LedFTed

Get Woke / Go Broke ----  just heard a story on the  radio that the Cleveland Indians changed their team name from the Indians to the Guardians after 100 years and they have already lost 30% of their fan base --- story went on to say anything the left touches goes to crap , ain't that the truth , but I think that is planned by design 

Lori Lightfoot , the  mayor of Chicago has caused the Bears football team into looking  at leaving Chicago

Subway has taken a big financial  hit by using that anti American  soccer player , whatever her name is  

Disney cruise ships and parks are hurting 

Wokeism is killing whatever it touches 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

the woke enjoy force feeding everyone..they scream diversity and tolerance, yet have none themselves. It's all about their feelings.

They'll eat the last seed for their own gratification, without a thought as to where the next meal will come from.  They are like locusts.

But they don't realize that they are simply useful idiots in a much larger scheme. Like the brown shirts of old, they get stirred up, "Triggered" we call it today..ready to pounce like some starving zombie at the slightest provocation. 

If they can be used to promote civil unrest, then the end game is to clamp down on free society and have the excuse to bring down the hammer of the military and legal system upon the citizenry.

Sitting back and laying low, as guys like me do, will only prolong things. It's coming either way.

47 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Get Woke / Go Broke ----  just heard a story on the  radio that the Cleveland Indians changed their team name from the Indians to the Guardians after 100 years and they have already lost 30% of their fan base --- story went on to say anything the left touches goes to crap , ain't that the truth , but I think that is planned by design 

Lori Lightfoot , the  mayor of Chicago has caused the Bears football team into looking  at leaving Chicago

Subway has taken a big financial  hit by using that anti American  soccer player , whatever her name is  

Disney cruise ships and parks are hurting 

Wokeism is killing whatever it touches 

Add to that list Netflix 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/15/netflix-shows-americans-have-had-enough-woke-speech-policing/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Generally advertising it geared toward those that easily part with their money.  The 18-34 yr old group.  They also aim for the uneducated and minorities.   I think with corporations going woke ended up catching the attention of the liberals living in Mom's basement which don't have the money to spend in the first place.  Those same libs blabbermouth all over social media about how great these woke companies are but who do you think their audience is?  More unemployed libs living in their parents basement.   Lose/lose for the woke companies.