toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Can't even withstand a fender bender without the fill door popping open.   Junk I tell ya. 

This is mind boggling , 10 career criminals in New York   were arrested a combined total of 500 times over a 2 year period , the DA election campaign was paid for by George Soros , Soros  is the problem with the justice system across the country 

Then also yesterday Ron Desantis fired the State Attorney of Florida for not performing his duties and letting criminals back onto the streets 

image.png

• Like 2

This was Rush Limbaugh's right hand man = Snerdley --  AKA James Golden 

image.png

Did you know this woman , liz cheney is supposed to be a republican like her dad who was vice president and a war mongrel , she sits on the Jan 6 committee , her husband owns the law firm that  represents hunter biden   , her dad , dick ,  just said some really bad things about Trump --- I doubt very seriously she will win reelection 

image.png

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you know this woman , liz cheney is supposed to be a republican like her dad who was vice president and a war mongrel , she sits on the Jan 6 committee , her husband owns the law firm that  represents hunter biden   , her dad , dick ,  just said some really bad things about Trump --- I doubt very seriously she will win reelection 

image.png

She's a good example of a RINO.  Republican In Name Only.