toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you know this woman , liz cheney is supposed to be a republican like her dad who was vice president and a war mongrel , she sits on the Jan 6 committee , her husband owns the law firm that  represents hunter biden   , her dad , dick ,  just said some really bad things about Trump --- I doubt very seriously she will win reelection 

image.png

AKA: MISS PIGGY

• Haha 3

Honestly guys I would have voted for the devil before Hillary or Joe. But Trump is a freaking moron and an embarrassment. The more he opens his mouth the stupider he sounds. He has no more integrity than the other politicians you guys ! about. 

4 hours ago, PROV said:

Honestly guys I would have voted for the devil before Hillary or Joe. But Trump is a freaking moron and an embarrassment. The more he opens his mouth the stupider he sounds. He has no more integrity than the other politicians you guys ! about. 

image.png

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

I'll come out and say it, I voted for Trump but there was no good candidate.

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Well let's face it, we got Trump because everyone hated Hillary so much.  I wanted Rand Paul of what we started with in 2016.  I firmly believe the last election was completely bogus, but who's to say they all aren't rigged, and this one was just more-so?  Either way, a lot of people think Trump actually lost because of the Hillary syndrome; people hated him so much they would vote for ANY alternative.  I don't believe 81 million people voted for Biden.   No way, no how, but I think there were a lot of simple "never trump" votes.

I liked a lot of what Trump did.  I liked that he wasn't afraid to speak the truth, even when the truth offended people.  He did have a very annoying way of doing it, and there were times that I really just wanted him to stop talking, but given the alternatives, better than anything else we've had in recent memory.

His arbitrary bump stock ban really ! me off though.  He didn't have the power to do that, and it set a horrible precedent.

And in the back of my mind, I'm constantly hearing "If voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it" which can't be directly attributed to any particular person, but nonetheless has a ring of truth to it.  The south park episode 20 years where ago where voters get to decide between "a giant douche and a turd sandwich" rings very true.  How many times do we find ourselves defending a scumbag just because we view that scumbag as the lessor of two scumbags? 

The biggest thing Trump has going for him for me personally is the reaction the statists have to him.  They react as if he is a wooden stake and they are vampires.  He can be oafish, and I'll never forgive him for the bumpstop ban (and no, I don't have a bumpstop, nor do I see any reason to have one, but that doesn't mean someone can ban them because they don't like them), but ultimately the people I most despise hate the man, so to me he falls under the "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", at least for now.  Doesn't mean I trust him.  It just means those who have openly declared war on me and my way of life hate him with a viciousness I've never seen, and that makes me root for the guy, at least a little.

Perhaps it is just more political theater, controlled opposition, whatever you want to call it, where the people are lured into thinking that they have a voice, that they have a "side" and we're all living in the matrix and it's all make believe.  Who knows.  I'm to the point of just doing what I want in the middle of nowhere and I just want to be left alone.  I'll let the world burn until it comes to my doorstep, and then I'll fight to protect the ones I love. 

• Like 1

This story is so bizarre of how the world is going and it involves my buddy's nephew , the story is really about his brother's grandkids  , his brother  just got out MD Anderson day before yesterday getting treatments for stage 4 cancer  ,  my buddy's  nephew was separated from his  babies' mama and there was a restraining order between them , he was going after custody of the two children  and apparently he was going to win custody   , so she goes live on facebook and films and cuts the throats of the two children ,  he called the police , went to the house immediately  ,  but it was too late  the little  girl died , the little boy is in very critical condition ,  the little boy must have been about 3  or 4  and always smiling and laughing  ---  why would someone do something like that , they lived right next to the church that they went to 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/history-of-a-custody-battle-emerges-about-the-mother-accused-of-stabbing-her-children/vi-AA10xqOP?category=foryou

• Sad 4

My wife and myself weren't going to vote in 2016 and that would have been a first for me since my early 20s.  I don't remember if it was a rally or a debate but Trump made a promise to do a certain thing and that changed my mind about voting for him.  I got home from work that night and my wife met me at the door and told me that we had to vote for him and I agreed 100%.  She had heard the same thing that I did. 

I voted for Trump in 2020 because I knew the alternative would bring this country down very fast and that has happened on a larger scale than ever I imagined.

Trump isn't my first, second or even third choice for president in 2024 but I'll have to vote for him again if he runs and gets the nomination.  It would take something a lot more than a character flaw to keep me from voting for him again.

• Like 1

WOW , I just read the IRS Job Post they are  seeking applicants " Willing to use deadly force '