toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I haven't ever heard of somebody getting shot during an audit so why would they need weapons for that.  You can bet your last dollar that they won't be using them very much for audits and tax collection. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RubiDan said:

I haven't ever heard of somebody getting shot during an audit so why would they need weapons for that.  You can bet your last dollar that they won't be using them very much for audits and tax collection. 

Seems they plan on taking away your house and bank accounts and they know some will object to that , so that is where the deadly force comes in , no joke ,  one of the questions on the government IRS job ad is  will you use " deadly force if necessary " --- seems the IRS will be a branch of their SS like the Germans had 

• Thanks 1

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking. Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way. The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Chevy, YOU ride in it!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, Freedomflyer said:

It is unbelievable to the lengths they are going to.

the SS is back, 4th Reich, or is is the 5th. IMO

Liz Cheney‘s Net Worth Grew as Much as 600% During Her Time in Office

( her dad dick cheney just said Trump is the most dangerous threat to democracy ever in world history , would love to hear his definition of democracy ) 

I think her days in office are over , she is down like 37% in the polls , but   think there will be a lot of cheatin going on this election 

image.png