toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

Wonder what ratio this is

9EC42F81-EF5E-4A75-AAB0-FD230612AEBD.jpeg

EDE34D71-3631-42FA-A2C0-F7C00485C89A.jpeg

Looks pretty strong to me ---- which it will just make it smoke if it is too much oil , but , when you don't know it is better to be safe than sorry , kill some ants or start a fire with it and mix some fresh stuff to specs 

back in the 70s I had a gizmo that was made of glass and floated in the gas /oil mix and would give you the approximate mix , I take it they were not very accurate , as I had not  seen one of  them in a long time 

33 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks pretty strong to me ---- which it will just make it smoke if it is too much oil , but , when you don't know it is better to be safe than sorry , kill some ants or start a fire with it and mix some fresh stuff to specs 

back in the 70s I had a gizmo that was made of glass and floated in the gas /oil mix and would give you the approximate mix , I take it they were not very accurate , as I had not  seen one of  them in a long time 

Looks to be about 12:1 the “pour till blue” method was used here runs but it smokes like a Briggs without an oil ring

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

parade float ? 

@56Sierra   looks like a real plane fuselage ---Piper Cub ?  

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

@56Sierra   looks like a real plane fuselage ---Piper Cub ?  

Reminds me of an old straight tail Cessna 180 Skywagon.  Definitely a old Cessna.

Got the blaster 100% fixed carb boot fixed and carb tore apart and rebuilt feels like it’s got 5x more power scared to see the top speed now also fixed the power valve power band hits at about 9k and goes to like 14k in 2 seconds lifted the tires 5 inches off the ground when it hit 

0027CC46-BA04-4072-9B57-B030A4C9227D.jpeg

22E0F6EE-83EB-4F8F-BE4B-86F25619498A.jpeg

82C75300-7D14-4F0F-AE39-B70A3FE92A5A.jpeg

9EDF7F43-C3D6-4837-8795-B546E06E0198.jpeg

• Like 1

I had a hard day ,  that horn gave me some laughter , but a  close up of them welds , would be over the top !!! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Okay.......... That's truly different....... What do they call that a 10 grand horn ?! ....... Lol! 

not sure on the real name friend gave it to me i just call it a clown horn that horn has been on 8 different bikes including mine still looks brand new! 

• Like 1