toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Msm ?? I know i watched it 1st on HLN then the full clip on OPL ..... Even saw him almost loose it  due to a wicked tank slap on that small jump (bridge i believe) 

Yep the clip was on last nights OP Live like wilson said.  And they did mention he did have gasoline in his backpack which the taser hit when the cop deployed it. 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I don't think I've ever talked to you....... So hi Shady! Welcome back! 

if you hung out in the chat room ?..you would know who he is !..lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh here you go...... Sigh.... Lol! Ain't you spose to be working on something ?? ...... Lol

nope..i'm caught up..lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Shade have you ever had your places toilet papered over Halloween ?? 

nope..cuz they know i got camera's..and a loaded gun on the inside !

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh if i only  lived closer ........ ^^^^^ lol! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

and this here folks, is why we have a toilet paper shortage !!..rofl.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, shadetree said:

nope..cuz they know i got camera's..and a loaded gun on the inside !

Dang all that.  TP has gotten expensive.  Anyone want to come TP my house?  I'll roll it back up and use it!  Living with 4 women my TP bill has taken a big bite out of my wheeler parts fund!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Dang all that.  TP has gotten expensive.  Anyone want to come TP my house?  I'll roll it back up and use it!  Living with 4 women my TP bill has taken a big bite out of my wheeler parts fund!

roflmbo !!, i can see you now..going around your Neiborhood collecting toilet paper from all the trees ??!!..rofl.

Kids today couldn't afford to roll someone's house >>>>>>  unless  they stole all the TP , cause none of them have any desire  to work or have any skills to work or knowledge of work 

PS  ,  maybe i was a little hard on the Beaver  , let me rephrase , " most kids these days " 

8 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh if i only  lived closer ........ ^^^^^ lol! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

me and shady TP'd my brothers car in 2019 we were hiding in trees the man was so mad 

stuff was cheap enough back then we did that stuff every Halloween

• Like 1

Oh it was bad here....... But so much fun ... And yeah we had a guy who welcomed it, cause he did just as jeep would... Gathered all the paper up........ Lol! .... He finally was told who all  was doing that to him every year..... One day he asked me,.... And i told him yeah...... I was one of those of idiots involed with all the papering..... Before i could get the words out ( admitting guilt and  apologizing) he said why did you stop..... I said people were getting too close with those rock salt loads ......... We had a good laugh over it...... Nice fellah.... At least he appreciated free paper..... Lol! ..... We would take a  few trucks to big lots and clean house!! ..... We rolled everything! Tracters, cars, trees, buildings, my uncles country store, and  a funeral home ...... <<<<< that one made the front page ...... We had to tone it down after that one........ Lol! 

• Haha 2

On 10/31/2022 at 11:06 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

I don't think I've ever talked to you....... So hi Shady! Welcome back! 

Yep I was a pretty normal visitor till I broke my phone (dropped it on the interstate) here on a $75 iPhone right now hopefully I don’t break this one anytime soon

2 hours ago, ShadysBroter said:

Yep I was a pretty normal visitor till I broke my phone (dropped it on the interstate) here on a $75 iPhone right now hopefully I don’t break this one anytime soon

Oh don't  even get me started on cell phones....... Sigh..... Lol!...... Some might jump in with their comments ( looks @  @shadetree ) 

36 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

It is not my job 

image.png

Hm..... Our tax dollars hard at work ?? ....... Lol!...... I used to see the highway department trucks pulled off the side of the road with the workers asleep..... I'd always stand on the horn, or flip the jake break on...... . We even papered some of their equipment, and soaped the windows one year..... We made them work..... Lol! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh don't  even get me started on cell phones....... Sigh..... Lol!...... Some might jump in with their comments ( looks @  @shadetree ) 

and here i am !..now..if only you would take a step up from 1900 ?..and get with us in 2022 !..rofl.

• Haha 1