toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Ah ha! The Mississippi sqirrul strikes again.........

Something ive noticed .......Ray reminds me of red green .......

• Like 1

Wow, I would have to think  this was no accident ---  

All I know is the dog was found on  CR 664 outside of Devine-Natalia , don't know what state that is 

image.png

image.png

49 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow, I would have to think  this was no accident ---  

All I know is the dog was found on  CR 664 outside of Devine-Natalia , don't know what state that is 

image.png

image.png

I agree looks intentional .....i can't stand pita, but I'd call them over this one..... Hope who ever did this gets their hide nailed... There is absolutely no reason for this kind of animal abuse..... Well maybe one if the animal attacks but at least put it down!! Don't let it suffer... !! 

Its In Texas .......not too far from San Antonio 

Edited by _Wilson_™

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I agree looks intentional .....i can't stand pita, but I'd call them over this one..... Hope who ever did this gets their hide nailed... There is absolutely no reason for this kind of animal abuse..... Well maybe one if the animal attacks but at least put it down!! Don't let it suffer... !! 

Its In Texas .......not too far from San Antonio 

A hint to any fool that would attempt such a disgusting deed, don't use an arrow or bolt that is custom made or unique.  Someone in my neck of the woods shot a cat and the perp was traced back by his arrow.

A lot of places now days ,  make the hunters mark their arrows  during hunting season with name and license number ------  I guess I am dreaming but with fingerprints and DNA nows days , what type of arrow like 56Sierra says was used , they should be able to catch the person that did that 

• Like 2

We got a Wildlife show on Saturday mornings on the radio , there is a segment called Bad Boys of the Outdoors , this week was a Dad with his son and another guy , the boy supposedly  shot a black bear by mistake , said they thought it was a hog , then they haul the bear carcass to another location and dumped it , the Wildlife figured out who did it , restitution and fines were over  $13,000 , and possible jail time , lost of hunting privileges ------ intentional  concealment of illegally taken  game , taken the bear and contributing to the delinquency of a minor were a couple of the more serious charges 

What's the station call sign ? If it's am i might be able to get it here..... I know if it's fm, i can get it that far away..... Or can  i get it online ? 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

What's the station call sign ? If it's am i might be able to get it here..... I know if it's fm, i can get it that far away..... Or can  i get it online ? 

It is 105.3 WWL FM it starts around 5:00 AM and goes to 7:00 , it is called Don Dubuc the Outdoor Guy , every week he had the Bad Boy segment , always good , my buddy made it a while back , I have a copy of it , about 2:30 seconds  -------- I was just looking for a recording of the bear deal , can't find it on you tube  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

On my way to Tyler Texas today got this from baskin ribbons ordered a 2 scoop and got like a 4 😂

8E5F0FB2-F544-4793-8F0A-184B2D7C714F.jpeg

What flavor ?  You should know by now , we need info with the pics , LOL 

Looks like the bottom tip is broken off that cone , was it messy ? 

Haha!!!! It looks like someone stacked it using their hand.... Or tried to mash it together .... Uh hu..... On the very top that looks like a hand print....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

What flavor ?  You should know by now , we need info with the pics , LOL 

Looks like the bottom tip is broken off that cone , was it messy ? 

Chocolate and peanut butter and yes it was broken the “ boy “ that served it broke it off while putting the ice cream in it currently rinsing in a BMW so I tried my hardest to not let it leak got some on my shirt but none on car 

PS: me and milk don’t mix well so I feel like I just got punched in the gut by mike tyson

• Like 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hm...... I'm thinking sardines, and chocolate milk for a snack......Harley don't that sound good ?! 

Ok that’s actually really good 

• Haha 1

I worked with guys , that for breakfast snack they would eat sardines on top of  cinnamon rolls , some people called them bear claws or  planks and pour the oil out the sardine can onto the roll 

• Haha 1

Oh man....... You should have been in the chat room a while back... Lol talk about some sick ! food conversation Haha!...... And nope! I didn't eat that night.....