toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I worked with guys , that for breakfast snack they would eat sardines on top of  cinnamon rolls , some people called them bear claws or  planks and pour the oil out the sardine can onto the roll 

🤢

Hey....... Swing by San Antoine find that idiot who shot that dog, and whoop his ! It's only a hair over 300 miles..... 

16 hours ago, Harleydavidson said:

On my way to Tyler Texas today got this from baskin ribbons ordered a 2 scoop and got like a 4 😂

8E5F0FB2-F544-4793-8F0A-184B2D7C714F.jpeg

Love me some Chocolate Mousse Royale, but 9 times out of 10 now when I go in a BR they don't have it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

Love me some Chocolate Mousse Royale, but 9 times out of 10 now when I go in a BR they don't have it.

They were almost out here I got lucky

Okay..sigh ..... You just can't make some of this crazy stuff up.... I've been kinda looking around for extra low to NO soduim spices foods etc.... And happened up on this....nope didn't get any for that price....wow! But i would have payed a tad for the laughter... Wtf is up with some of these people ?? Well he did give us humor ..... But this is just crazy...apparently one was sealed up completely....

image.jpg

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Okay..sigh ..... You just can't make some of this crazy stuff up.... I've been kinda looking around for extra low to NO soduim spices foods etc.... And happened up on this....nope didn't get any for that price....wow! But i would have payed a tad for the laughter... Wtf is up with some of these people ?? Well he did give us humor ..... But this is just crazy...apparently one was sealed up completely....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol I’ve seen that for sale before was gonna buy some buy the mother said no 😞

Lol! She didn't give you a reason ? Hey man if it's your cooking of extra spicy foods..... Well..... I've been there... No one in my family trust my cooking when i cook spicey foods.... Lol! I'm good with it. More for me! 

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Lol! She didn't give you a reason ? Hey man if it's your cooking of extra spicy foods..... Well..... I've been there... No one in my family trust my cooking when i cook spicey foods.... Lol! I'm good with it. More for me! 

My family don’t even trust my regular cooking lol they think I’m going to poison them

• Haha 1

See ? Works out... More for you plus plus........ I know someone here who's tricked his wife cooking wise..... I won't say who it is...lol! 

I will admit one day I made some ribs with ghost peppers all in it told them it was normal sauce…got yelled at for that one worth it tho

• Haha 2

I just heard a story on Bill Gates on talk radio last night , Did you know Bill Gates has said in public that we have too many people in the world and we can't survive with so many , he said too many people are sucking up all the oxygen and producing too much nitrogen , he is behind the vac program which seems to me to be killing people and making them sterile , he is also using his money to buy up large chunks of farm land , not to farm and raise cattle and pigs , just the opposite , to shut down the food sources , his achievements against humanity go on and on  , it is being  said that his ex-wife left him because of his relationship to Epstein and the island 

So basically the story was saying that Bill feels we as people are sucking up too much oxygen and eating up all the food so something has to be done , so he  gets into a Vaccination program for a flu that was created and let loose on purpose 

bill and gates .jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I just heard a story on Bill Gates on talk radio last night , Did you know Bill Gates has said in public that we have too many people in the world and we can't survive with so many , he said too many people are sucking up all the oxygen and producing too much nitrogen , he is behind the vac program which seems to me to be killing people and making them sterile , he is also using his money to buy up large chunks of farm land , not to farm and raise cattle and pigs , just the opposite , to shut down the food sources , his achievements against humanity go on and on  , it is being  said that his ex-wife left him because of his relationship to Epstein and the island 

So basically the story was saying that Bill feels we as people are sucking up too much oxygen and eating up all the food so something has to be done , so he  gets into a Vaccination program for a flu that was created and let loose on purpose 

bill and gates .jpeg

I did know that, absolutely sickening. There is another privately funded coalition that I can't imagine he's not part of called The Great Plains Ecotourism Coalition. Their goal is to bring back the great plains to their original status, bringing Buffalo back to it original population. That means doing away with cattle ranchers. It has started uo here in Montana, they are coming in and buying up the leases on state and National forest property that cattle ranchers have had for decades to graze their cattle, and shutting that down. The goal is to put Buffalo in place of the cattle. Their argument is that cattle are too destructive to the earth and are destroying the eco system. We go riding in the mountains all the time where ranchers run their cattle on forest service property. We have not seen any destruction of any kind. They replace them with Buffalo and we're going to see people getting attacked in the campgrounds and out on the trails. They are not a passive animal. Every year people in Yellowstone Park are attacked and injured because they get too close to the Buffalo and "their space". That starts happening and it will give the forest service reasons to shut things down. That is their goal to control nature, these wealthy people are pure evil for our world!

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

I did know that, absolutely sickening. There is another privately funded coalition that I can't imagine he's not part of called The Great Plains Ecotourism Coalition. Their goal is to bring back the great plains to their original status, bringing Buffalo back to it original population. That means doing away with cattle ranchers. It has started uo here in Montana, they are coming in and buying up the leases on state and National forest property that cattle ranchers have had for decades to graze their cattle, and shutting that down. The goal is to put Buffalo in place of the cattle. Their argument is that cattle are too destructive to the earth and are destroying the eco system. We go riding in the mountains all the time where ranchers run their cattle on forest service property. We have not seen any destruction of any kind. They replace them with Buffalo and we're going to see people getting attacked in the campgrounds and out on the trails. They are not a passive animal. Every year people in Yellowstone Park are attacked and injured because they get too close to the Buffalo and "their space". That starts happening and it will give the forest service reasons to shut things down. That is their goal to control nature, these wealthy people are pure evil for our world!

I was just listening this morning to what is going on in New Zealand , the liberal environmentalist wackos  are pushing a Fart Tax ( methane gas tax ) from cow farts , in an attempt to stop all cattle farming 

• Like 1

Being a past cattle farmer.... This to some extent is so redicious .....hogs are destructive creatures wild notes even more so, and ff you are correct about what you stated, thank you! By law here we aren't spose to ride in creeks rivers flowing water of any type in nature....and also according to law certain types of cattle operated farms... Cattle aren't suppose to have access to the same.... No use of flowing water ways in nature... Farmers (some) have had to install city county, water or water there cattle by hauling water or pumping from a well.... Now what happens when they say cattle are drinking up the city or county water supply's ? Wtf do those full blown sub moronic pea brains expect to pull to solve that issue ?! .... Farming  this day in time is almost impossible.... To do and live from the income.... It will come a day when we will say enough! And this country (sad as it will be) will kill off the original back bone that helped make this country what it was..... I say farmers (those who can) just stop and give Washington a taste of what the American people will do when food becomes short, and they loom to those idiots or answers... Just as the trucks could stop this country in it's tracks if they so choose to ..... 

Edit: i can say 1st hand ranchers and farmers have just about hd enough! 

Edited by _Wilson_™

39 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Being a past cattle farmer.... This to some extent is so redicious .....hogs are destructive creatures wild notes even more so, and ff you are correct about what you stated, thank you! By law here we aren't spose to ride in creeks rivers flowing water of any type in nature....and also according to law certain types of cattle operated farms... Cattle aren't suppose to have access to the same.... No use of flowing water ways in nature... Farmers (some) have had to install city county, water or water there cattle by hauling water or pumping from a well.... Now what happens when they say cattle are drinking up the city or county water supply's ? Wtf do those full blown sub moronic pea brains expect to pull to solve that issue ?! .... Farming  this day in time is almost impossible.... To do and live from the income.... It will come a day when we will say enough! And this country (sad as it will be) will kill off the original back bone that helped make this country what it was..... I say farmers (those who can) just stop and give Washington a taste of what the American people will do when food becomes short, and they loom to those idiots or answers... Just as the trucks could stop this country in it's tracks if they so choose to ..... 

Edit: i can say 1st hand ranchers and farmers have just about hd enough! 

Look at what the Dutch are doing to their farmers.  The powers that be hate us and want as many of us gone as possible.

• Like 2