toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

No jeep I've not heard anyone speek of what is happening  over yonder ..... You have my attention....  This just gets my blood all out of shape.... I'm sorry but for years... We put up with all kinds of ! .... From complaints of small amounts of soil falling off of tillage equitment  being moved from one farm to the next from bone heads blowing horns cussing us for going to slow, to i actually had a dump truck catch my front left wheel on a 4040 cab tractor with a 535 johndeere roller  in tow, and pushed my font end off the rosd almost caused me to flip ....well ....I'll admit  this once here... I got  so angry.... I pulled over before he was out of site grabbed my 264 bolt action rifle  and blew his right side mirror off his truck... I am sorry i got THAT angry .... And  I'm guilty.... never was busted or even heard anything else about it.... We've had bottle thrown at us for moving slow, fuel stollen, sugared fuel tanks fences cut... And back when people new it was safe to eat field corn as roasting ears.....we usally had the first two rows along the roads picked clean ....from old antique equitment stollen and sold for scrap etc etc etc .... Much as i sorely miss farming... Sadly i wouldn't go back this day in time, and i really feel for the brotherhood who still hangs tough... I'm too old to put up with that mess and their are many more like myself ... ...  We had expanded so much... Back years ago We had 4 bines running, and rented a newer model 4x4 with duels.... I can't recall how long the bean table and corn head were, but way too wide to drive the machine (with ether header) on the road... So fuel truck header wagon, 4x4 monster bine and a 4840 johndeere with duels pulling a 700 plus bushel grain cart.... I was in last with the grain kart rig .... And had made up my mind no traffic behind us was going round me.... Because of the rented combine ..... Well i was on the radio with moser (bine driver) i said I'm not letting anyone around me... Because you can't see them.. He agreed .... In short this idiot femal hagard ol ! had her panties up in her nose just had to get by..... Well we all blocked her after she managed to pull along side me .... She rolled her window down.... Well i couldn't hear her ...... So being i though this might have been an emergancy i stopped opened the door, and before i could ask... She went off with some of the worst language I've ever heard...... And this is worse now then it used to be....... Now if i see a farmer on the road if i have time .... I'll ride behind them, and still block traffic.. Just because of how we were done... Besides in case of an emergency i don't give a ! how it inconveniences other drivers....  

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

No jeep I've not heard anyone speek of what is happening  over yonder ..... You have my attention....  This just gets my blood all out of shape.... I'm sorry but for years... We put up with all kinds of ! .... From complaints of small amounts of soil falling off of tillage equitment  being moved from one farm to the next from bone heads blowing horns cussing us for going to slow, to i actually had a dump truck catch my front left wheel on a 4040 cab tractor with a 535 johndeere roller  in tow, and pushed my font end off the rosd almost caused me to flip ....well ....I'll admit  this once here... I got  so angry.... I pulled over before he was out of site grabbed my 264 bolt action rifle  and blew his right side mirror off his truck... I am sorry i got THAT angry .... And  I'm guilty.... never was busted or even heard anything else about it.... We've had bottle thrown at us for moving slow, fuel stollen, sugared fuel tanks fences cut... And back when people new it was safe to eat field corn as roasting ears.....we usally had the first two rows along the roads picked clean ....from old antique equitment stollen and sold for scrap etc etc etc .... Much as i sorely miss farming... Sadly i wouldn't go back this day in time, and i really feel for the brotherhood who still hangs tough... I'm too old to put up with that mess and their are many more like myself ... ...  We had expanded so much... Back years ago We had 4 bines running, and rented a newer model 4x4 with duels.... I can't recall how long the bean table and corn head were, but way too wide to drive the machine (with ether header) on the road... So fuel truck header wagon, 4x4 monster bine and a 4840 johndeere with duels pulling a 700 plus bushel grain cart.... I was in last with the grain kart rig .... And had made up my mind no traffic behind us was going round me.... Because of the rented combine ..... Well i was on the radio with moser (bine driver) i said I'm not letting anyone around me... Because you can't see them.. He agreed .... In short this idiot femal hagard ol ! had her panties up in her nose just had to get by..... Well we all blocked her after she managed to pull along side me .... She rolled her window down.... Well i couldn't hear her ...... So being i though this might have been an emergancy i stopped opened the door, and before i could ask... She went off with some of the worst language I've ever heard...... And this is worse now then it used to be....... Now if i see a farmer on the road if i have time .... I'll ride behind them, and still block traffic.. Just because of how we were done... Besides in case of an emergency i don't give a ! how it inconveniences other drivers....  

I read a story that said the shot fired at the tractor went into the cab and came within inches of hitting the driver.

Dutch police shoot at tractor during night of farm protests | Fox News

Netherlands reportedly set to forcibly close 3,000 farms to comply with EU mandate | Fox News

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What the he!!, since we are on cattle/water I was rounding some up last weekend out of some river pasture a buddy rents. Snapped a couple pics. 

20221202_145419.jpg

20221203_120736.jpg

20221203_120741.jpg

• Like 4

This ain’t the one for sale but there’s one with a kx instead of a cr motor for sale they wanting $200 it’s death on wheels but a good deal

90F384C5-575D-4E9A-9D66-25746B2E95DF.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RubiDan said:

I read a story that said the shot fired at the tractor went into the cab and came within inches of hitting the driver.

Dutch police shoot at tractor during night of farm protests | Fox News

Netherlands reportedly set to forcibly close 3,000 farms to comply with EU mandate | Fox News

That Doesn't shock me at all......most farmers around here now carry pistols.... If It's not farmers , it's also semis with slow heavy wide loads..... House trailer movers ....etc      Heres another example.... We still hd that rainbow international  transtar ..... And had it loaded ready to go the next morning then yo yo back and play it again..... Well the next morning i drove to the church parking lot ....where it  was parked ..... Truck wasn't there.... It had rolled backwards across the road almost at a full  jackknife went  threw a new page wire fence ....well as it goes .... The preacher came down and told me .... I heard the truck start, thought it might have been one of y'all heading out ..... I said naw not that late..(10pm). (doesn't take long to get cullman) Well he didnt really think too much about it went on with what he was doing...... Ended up being a theft who didnt know how to shift the trans or use the air brakes.....here's the flip side .....so THP showed up closed the road.... The tows arrived... (Two) and we got the truck out without any damage.... Well while the tow trucks were planning to positionen this idiot came driving up so the tow trucks (on the clock) had to wait till this jackass threw his fit to the officer telling him why can't i around..... So while the officer explained things to that moron.... The tow trucks got in position ... And we ot her out with no damage.... Well mean while he was stuck where he was.... Couldn't get by.... By the time it was over with, and the road opened we all could hear him screaming and cussing while he drove of, and the THP office said i have a good mind to nail him..... Yes we were friends with officer...... I walked over to check on the truck, and i gather pops talked him out it, cause he stayed talking a while till i left with truck...now some would say why was it not locked...... Well because if a theft wants it bad enough... They will stop at ! near nothing to get it..... Besides back then... No one here locked much of anything up, least not down in the country..... Now everyone locks up everything..... With the price of corn and the amount in the trailor plus the trucks price.... Him, they would have made out good being they had no money involed.....Nd more then likely insurance would not have payed much.... What farmers ranchers truck drivers and the true working class..... Has deal with burns me up...... We've even had the Amish in lawerenceburge attacked before....those who did that got cought real quick....but to do something like attacking those people ? Well..... That's just plain pathetic ....... 

Zigged when he should have Zagged >>> looks like the windshield is gone , hmmm , that must have hurt 

image.png

image.png

Meet Brittney Griner & Marine Paul Whelan.
Both Americans.
Both were convicted in Russian courts on dubious charges.
Both serving multi-year sentences in Russian prison.
Brittney hates America
Paul served America
Guess which one Biden traded a terrorist to free?

• Confused 1

Toodeep..... Thought you might find this interesting ..... I know i did..... Hm, and i don't think one can catch any of these from cows....i could shoot holes in there theories all day long... But it's as jeep said... They just won't us gone....well good luck at that, and they better bring everything they have.... Even that won't be enough..... I shouldn't be this way, but the lack of respect and hatred we delt with trying to make a living and feed a mostly un greatful populous..... I will never forget, or forgive. 

https://columbus.aaacwildliferemoval.com/blog/birds/diseases-humans-can-catch-from-bird-droppings/#:~:text=Meningitis is a serious illness that affects the,transmitted to humans through contact with fowl droppings.

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Both Americans.
Brittney hates America
Paul served America

Need to shove a rocket up her !... And shoot her and Cher both to Venus.... 

Yeah thats right, bring an America hating liberal Dyke home, and abandon an American loving soldier to rot in prison. Another dagger in the heart of America.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Toodeep..... Thought you might find this interesting ..... I know i did..... Hm, and i don't think one can catch any of these from cows....i could shoot holes in there theories all day long... But it's as jeep said... They just won't us gone....well good luck at that, and they better bring everything they have.... Even that won't be enough..... I shouldn't be this way, but the lack of respect and hatred we delt with trying to make a living and feed a mostly un greatful populous..... I will never forget, or forgive. 

https://columbus.aaacwildliferemoval.com/blog/birds/diseases-humans-can-catch-from-bird-droppings/#:~:text=Meningitis is a serious illness that affects the,transmitted to humans through contact with fowl droppings.

My son actually got sick with Campylobacteriosis after working cattle. They said it was most likely from the cattle as that was the most common factor. Throwing calves and pushing cows stuff is flying everywhere so yes, it could be possible. It doesn't stop us from doing it and it only happened once, to just him (his type 1 diabetes possibly made him more acceptable??) but everything in this world can make us sick.

If that flock of geese in the pictures happened to fly over you there is probably a good chance you might get some droppings on you. The chance of catching an illness from that are slimmer than slim though.

The finger pointers don't know how clean we live out here and reversing the effects from gases they are worrying about (that they themselves are causing and doing nothing but pointing fingers). That one person with a 5x5 rooftop garden isn't doing nothing like the one person with 600 aces of corn. All the crops we plant, land management practices when grazing cattle, planting trees, planting flowers for the bees and butterflies and list goes on. BUT, I prefer them not knowing our way of life. When they do happen to come visit they want to stay and bring their ! ways with them. I'm lucky enough the cold usually chases them out of our area. lol 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Zigged when he should have Zagged >>> looks like the windshield is gone , hmmm , that must have hurt 

image.png

Just another hog wallowing in the mud 

• Haha 2

Quote @56Sierra  ^^^^^   " Just another hog wallowing in the mud "  

Speaking of hogs wallowing in the mud , ironic this meme found me 

image.png

• Like 1

image.pngimage.png

If you find these growths on your Christmas tree do not bring it indoors.
You may have come across a strange, walnut-sized growth on your Christmas tree at some point and either thought "is that a pine cone?", before fetching more eggnog, or "what is that?", before fetching more eggnog.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you do find these growths it's something you have to deal with ASAP. Because those are not pine cones, they are praying mantis egg sacks.
Depending on the species of mantis, the ootheca (egg sac) may contain anywhere from a few to hundreds of eggs. When the egg sac hatches and the mantises emerge it's a pretty awesome sight but, admittedly, not in the least bit "Christmassy".
So, what do you do if you find these on your Christmas tree, and why? Well, according to a warning from Officials in Erie County, Ohio, in 2019, you will need to clip the branch off as soon as you can and place it in a garden. However, this is not for your protection. The creatures are quite harmless to anyone other than their prey, which we thankfully are not. If you happen to see a walnut sized/shaped egg mass, on your Christmas tree, don’t fret, clip the branch and put it in your garden. These are 100-200 preying mantis eggs!
Don’t bring them inside they will hatch and starve! Thanks Daniel Reed for background information.
Mantises are unlikely to pose any danger to humans, even with their rare, venom-less bites, and do not carry disease. But having them hatch indoors is a danger for insects.
“Once in your warm house, the baby praying mantis can hatch from its egg and will likely then starve,” University of Illinois researcher Chris Enroth told news outlet Kansas City. “Scout for mantis eggs before bringing the tree indoors. If you find one, cut off the branch it is attached to and place it in an evergreen outside.”
Advertisement
So if you see these growths on the tree, as the officials suggest, please do not leave them indoors to hatch.

Everyone seems to like a good mess up 

you can tell by the street blockage the boom was scoped out pretty far 

image.png

On 12/8/2022 at 11:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Both Americans.
Brittney hates America
Paul served America

So at the same time this administration is trying to make it hard for law abiding citizens to own guns, they release a Russian arms dealer who provided weapons to people trying to kill our troops.

You can't make this stuff up.

• Like 2