toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I woke up today and thought it was Saturday  , have a show on the TV outside waiting for college football , LOL , just past by and got hook up on a dog pack show , did you know that more people are killed by dogs worldwide every year then the total combination of deaths by snakes , sharks , bears , mountain lions and a few other animals   ---- another fun bonus fact someone dies of rabies every ten minutes worldwide --- bow, bow ,wow , yippy  yo , yippy ya ---- visit the music thread and leave your mark !!! 

I have to watch this every year at about this time.  It always brings a smile to my face.

• Like 2

They let this guy out of jail within hours of being arrested , why is this not premeditated attempted murder 

Wow , there are many other bat bashing videos in New York , where people are getting hit in the head with baseball bats ----   but you-tube won't them be shared , I suspect that video above will disappear soon 

On December 7, 2022 at 8:25 PM, RubiDan said:

I read a story that said the shot fired at the tractor went into the cab and came within inches of hitting the driver.

Dutch police shoot at tractor during night of farm protests | Fox News

Netherlands reportedly set to forcibly close 3,000 farms to comply with EU mandate | Fox News

I know Johndeere 30 40 and 50 series cab tracters were / are bad about the back glass in the cab just about exploding ...johndeere never could explain why, but this could happen when no one was around or it could happen while the tractor was in use baker even had a couple explode sitting at the dealersip right beside US highway 31 . There for a while the baker boys thought someone was purpose breaking the back glasses out ....but it was always the back glass..... We have one particalure 4440 ...... That was also bad about them exploding..... My pop had one explode (same tractor) feeding cattle during the winter,,he had already got done and was at the shop.. Pulled it inside cut the power via the battery switch, and plugged the block heater in, and BOOM...lol! Blew up like it was loaded with TNT ..... We got another... He put in in....same tractor a few years later i was rolling hay ....and again.... Back glass blew out .... A few other farmers had theres blow out as well .... So yeah there was some talk of maybe someone taking shots.... But naw turned out to be a fault at the factory (what baker claimed) i myself ? I don't know .... But it was strange how it all came together... And it was a factory fault then why did some older original back glasses blow out..... I know dang well if it was a flaw.... No way they would not have caught on in that many years of production ..... That one incident (short lived as it was) i can't explain.... 

Well.... This is good.... Title reads wood carving.... That's good for a wood carving.... Sure enough defrent!.... Jeep..... Your theb1st person i thought of when saw this.... 

image.jpg

• Like 3

Well while searching back roads in my town I found a trx250 that looks like it’s been back there for 20 years but the tank is clean and it’s not locked up I left the guy a note I may get it and there’s also a dodge Dakota that’s been back there for 5 years at least also look at that

• Like 1