toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

From the old man’s wardrobe.  He said probably from a Snap On rep in the 70s. I doubt it’s ever been worn

B405327F-887F-4395-BD97-431BAB1FA97E.jpeg

• Like 3

No telling what a collector would give for it..... Hey I've kidded y'all about your father, well the way he is... Purchase it store it, never use it, make you do it (what ever IT is / or, might BE) the old fassion way.... Well... Being that said..... I agree! I wouldn't ware it ether..I most likely already know the answer but i gotta ask... Would he sell it ?! 

Is this for real ?  Looks dangerous , I know I would not want to ride on the back --- LOL 

image.png

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 11:12 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

No telling what a collector would give for it..... Hey I've kidded y'all about your father, well the way he is... Purchase it store it, never use it, make you do it (what ever IT is / or, might BE) the old fassion way.... Well... Being that said..... I agree! I wouldn't ware it ether..I most likely already know the answer but i gotta ask... Would he sell it ?! 

Well he gave it to me, and I put it on yesterday and the wife said "You're not wearing that"  LOL

Looks like they have a little collectibility to them though.....  https://thehanashirtco.com/surf-line-snap-on-tools-hawaii-shirt

Dad had a sweet Peterbuilt belt buckle that a Peterbuilt dealer gave him back in the day.   It was chrome, probably 6" across, with the Pete logo in the middle.

He let a lawyer buddy talk him out of that several years ago.  I was a bit miffed he gave it away....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well he gave it to me, and I put it on yesterday and the wife said "You're not wearing that"  LOL

Looks like they have a little collectibility to them though.....  https://thehanashirtco.com/surf-line-snap-on-tools-hawaii-shirt

Dad had a sweet Peterbuilt belt buckle that a Peterbuilt dealer gave him back in the day.   It was chrome, probably 6" across, with the Pete logo in the middle.

He let a lawyer buddy talk him out of that several years ago.  I was a bit miffed he gave it away....

That's awesome jeep!

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Is this for real ?  Looks dangerous , I know I would not want to ride on the back --- LOL 

image.png

Timber sled on steroids!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2023 at 12:00 PM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

the one on the right, newer woke disney?

On 2/8/2023 at 7:01 PM, jeepwm69 said:

From the old man’s wardrobe.  He said probably from a Snap On rep in the 70s. I doubt it’s ever been worn

B405327F-887F-4395-BD97-431BAB1FA97E.jpeg

cant say i blame em. maybe ya can sell it on line. lol

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 1