toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

It’s mostly back together and ready to go in the quad but I need a new drive shaft oil seal I thought I was burning a ton of oil but it was leaking in my diff

and this will be the last update till it’s running

47785A06-9B71-428C-93C4-6128C79E4E00.jpeg

E36D1E1A-0FE2-4F08-AB4F-CCEF8F9A2974.jpeg

512B6972-9B57-4A0A-A672-D67249568CDA.jpeg

66CE2FAC-3477-49CF-86E8-93CD6FA6752D.jpeg

Edited by Harleydavidson

On 2/17/2023 at 11:00 AM, Harleydavidson said:

Hehe 🤭

684F95C5-FBD7-4C2E-AD63-CC9414F8B3D2.jpeg

i hate to rain on yer parade ?, but if you are putting that red crap on most of that 350 ranchers parts ?, you are in for a huge surprise when i comes time to crank it over !..lol.

5 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Screenshot_20230218_200913_Messages.jpg

I heard yesterday whilst sucking down a few brewsky ,   women   make  terrible referees , cause they  throw penalty flags from things that happened in previous games already played 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Screenshot_20230218_200913_Messages.jpg

who ever came up with this meme...needs a gold star hung around thier neck !..lol.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

let me guess..he broke into the wrong house ?..lol.

12 hours ago, shadetree said:

i hate to rain on yer parade ?, but if you are putting that red crap on most of that 350 ranchers parts ?, you are in for a huge surprise when i comes time to crank it over !..lol.

Only for those parts and the head gasket

16 minutes ago, ShadysBroter said:

Yea shade you need sleep 

i sleep...just not when you are !..lol.

1 hour ago, ShadysBroter said:

Yea shade you need sleep 

Shade' told me he couldn't sleep , cause he was having nightmares of your engine running hot ,  burning up and catching fire , while you was riding on it and you were in I.C.U. with intensive , de-abiliating , 3rd degree burns to your Johnson and going to be applying for the first  dual gender driver's license in the State of Arkansas and it was all because you used " red silly'cone " , LOL 

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Shade' told me he couldn't sleep , cause he was having nightmares of your engine running hot ,  burning up and catching fire , while you was riding on it and you were in I.C.U. with intensive , de-abiliating , 3rd degree burns to your Johnson and going to be applying for the first  dual gender driver's license in the State of Arkansas and it was all because you used " red silly'cone " , LOL 

Friends don't let friends use red silly'cone and Fish spelled out why rather clearly. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Friends don't let friends use red silly'cone and Fish spelled out why rather clearly. 

lol..i cringe when i see red rtv on any honda..let alone any kind of engine ?..it just leaves a bad feeling towards the owner.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 7:02 PM, Harleydavidson said:

It’s mostly back together and ready to go in the quad but I need a new drive shaft oil seal I thought I was burning a ton of oil but it was leaking in my diff

and this will be the last update till it’s running

47785A06-9B71-428C-93C4-6128C79E4E00.jpeg

E36D1E1A-0FE2-4F08-AB4F-CCEF8F9A2974.jpeg

512B6972-9B57-4A0A-A672-D67249568CDA.jpeg

66CE2FAC-3477-49CF-86E8-93CD6FA6752D.jpeg

you will be very...VERY lucky this engine not only cranks ?..but runs very long ?.. i pitty you for using that red rtv sealant..i have no words for you, now i know why everything you touch breaks down !..lol.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shadetree said:

lol..i cringe when i see red rtv on any honda..let alone any kind of engine ?..it just leaves a bad feeling towards the owner.

Yep.  Has no place clogging flow restrictors on Honda four engines.  Many, many years ago my hatred for silicone sealer was cemented when I fixed a 500 four that someone installed heavier clutch springs and used silicone to seal the side cover.   The excess silicone sealer got ground up in the gears to small enough pieces to make it through the oil pump screen and get pumped up blocking the flow restrictors between the head and cylinder.   The top end above the cylinder was toast.   Finding the ground silicone sealer resulted it a complete teardown.  Lucky for the owner the rest of the engine survived.   His pocketbook didn't. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

Yep.  Has no place clogging flow restrictors on Honda four engines.  Many, many years ago my hatred for silicone sealer was cemented when I fixed a 500 four that someone installed heavier clutch springs and used silicone to seal the side cover.   The excess silicone sealer got ground up in the gears to small enough pieces to make it through the oil pump screen and get pumped up blocking the flow restrictors between the head and cylinder.   The top end above the cylinder was toast.   Finding the ground silicone sealer resulted it a complete teardown.  Lucky for the owner the rest of the engine survived.   His pocketbook didn't. 

agreed. i can fix a lot of stuff...but i can't fix stupid !..lol. until these folks learn the hard way ?..there is not a single person alive that can teach them right from wrong.

• Like 1