toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Put the guy on the bike and pushed it around with the stick that locked on to the rear axles, could run and give a big hard push on pavement and it would roll for 50-75 ft before it would fall over.

And now you're kicked back in a lawn chair driving them by remote control. 😁

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PROV said:

And now you're kicked back in a lawn chair driving them by remote control. 😁

Hey when you're 9 years old you don't mind running after something like that time after time.  For sure more realistic these days.😁

20230210_083219.jpg

20230209_090123.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Who had one of these ?

image.png

Had two of em, the white bike and the blue screaming eagle. Best toy ever!

• Like 1

I guess I am slow , had to read this one a couple of times , LOL 

image.png

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Oh wow! I didn't scrole up to realize this was a two in one image...... That's actually Purdy slick! Minus the NAVSTAR .... 

Hm..... I missed this.... And you didn't catch the board joke... Both of us lost the edge today ......hm..... Someone must be passing out those dedgum dumb pills again... 

On 3/1/2023 at 3:48 PM, Kevron said:

Had two of em, the white bike and the blue screaming eagle. Best toy ever!

Evel Knievel was from Butte Montana about 75 miles from where I live. His son Robbie who followed in his footsteps, just past away in January. He died from pancreatic cancer, he was 60. Both of them lived hard lives, a lot of alcohol and drugs, pretty sad.

• Like 3

Couldn't help but to hear yesterday was National Woman Day , so Hershey Chocolate , which is a 140 year old company , put a picture of a guy pretending to be a woman on their candy bar wrapper to celebrate National Woman day  --- not that it will make a big difference , but I will never eat another Hershey bar 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Couldn't help but to hear yesterday was National Woman Day , so Hershey Chocolate , which is a 140 year old company , put a picture of a guy pretending to be a woman on their candy bar wrapper to celebrate National Woman day  --- not that it will make a big difference , but I will never eat another Hershey bar 

Plus one^^^^ I'm with ya fish never again! Ya gotta give em credit.... Least they hit that bulls eye on their foot......I'd laugh if someone starts a line of bumper stickers about that fiasco ..haha! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Ronald Reagan Quote :

image.png

how about, '' the border crisis is only short one box of ammo '' ?..lol.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

How unbelievably sad that these companies will jump on the bandwagon and support the voice of a few and ruin their reputation.  What's even more sad is people won't care and will continue to buy. Not me!🤮

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

How unbelievably sad that these companies will jump on the bandwagon and support the voice of a few and ruin their reputation.  What's even more sad is people won't care and will continue to buy. Not me!🤮

I had a thread called Cancel Culture right here on this site , it was all the companies that need to be Canceled themselves , it seems to have disappeared >>> Picture that if you will , Cancel Culture got Canceled  ----   there does need to be place to view the companies that should be canceled 

• Like 2