toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I guess I am slow , almost gave up on making sense of this meme , then it hit me 

image.png

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you'll watch the videos of the  January 6 incident that were released today , the videos they have been playing on the news for the last 2  years plus , are not what was really happening , the videos that were being seen where produced / sliced together by a producer for the democratic party , the country has been lied to 

I watched it live.  I was kinda disappointed at how calm the folks where. They even stayed inside the velvet ropes!

I wanted to see actual tarring and feathering.

36 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I watched it live.  I was kinda disappointed at how calm the folks where. They even stayed inside the velvet ropes!

I wanted to see actual tarring and feathering.

There wasn't any tar and feathering , that was the point , it really was kind of peaceful , the only violence was Ray Epps and the other instigators outside  and the security or who ever they were waving the people in , it was all a set up  ---- did you see and hear the part about how the democrats hired a filmmaker to edit and score the videos to make it look much worst , sounds were pumped in to make it all more drantic , wow , if that isn't propaganda

You know what I think is going to happen next , a fake conflict is going to appear to start between the USA and China and that will be the end of all freedoms  --- I say fake cause it will be planned out  

59 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

There wasn't any tar and feathering , that was the point , it really was kind of peaceful , the only violence was Ray Epps and the other instigators outside  and the security or who ever they were waving the people in , it was all a set up  ---- did you see and hear the part about how the democrats hired a filmmaker to edit and score the videos to make it look much worst , sounds were pumped in to make it all more drantic , wow , if that isn't propaganda

You know what I think is going to happen next , a fake conflict is going to appear to start between the USA and China and that will be the end of all freedoms  --- I say fake cause it will be planned out  

Tell them to send bachelors.......

What the F, over? I just tried to ask someone on the old board to also post their question here. So i type out atvhonda.com, and the website turns atvhonda.com text to all asterisks! Petty BS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I knew about Wonder Woman , but knew there was a Wonder Girl !!  ---- Nowadays you really got to Wonder ,,,,,,,, 

image.png

3 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Wonder Girl is Debra Winger. She played in Urban Cowboy

I remember Urban Cowboy , Debra Winger was Sissy with John Travolta riding the bull at Gilley's 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Did youll see Lynda Carter ? In WW 1984 ? Didn't she play wander woman in the original series ? 

No ,  going to have and check WW 1984 out --- I did  see the new Wonder Woman movie, it was OK  

PS , just looked it up and yes I did see WW1984 ,  it was ok , love the music , New Order / Blue Monday  ----- here is the trailer 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I remember Urban Cowboy , Debra Winger was Sissy with John Travolta riding the bull at Gilley's 

Debra has always captured a soft spot...certainly didn't stand up well against Carter in those days , in those outfits, but Officer& Gentleman, Legal Eagles, etc...she's a sweetie.  Never a box office draw on her own, but if it's a movie with her in it?...sure...I'll press play.

• Like 2