toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

have you ever had beer up your nose , it hurts 

image.pngimage.thumb.png.3813528f8cf68ec9a8eb9e27 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

! Well..... i WAS looking forward to eating supper tonight... That plus just went up in smoke....man alive..... 

Denver Bronco owner John Elway Lays Down The Law: ‘Kneel On My Field And You’re Fired On The Spot’

image.png

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Denver Bronco owner John Elway Lays Down The Law: ‘Kneel On My Field And You’re Fired On The Spot’

image.png

yep...all those owners weren't man enough to enforce existing rules. Which is why I turned it off and "cancelled" them years ago.  Honestly, have not missed it...Foot ball itself is a great sport. But no way will pro foot ball games be allowed in my home TV viewing, let alone spending the money on the tickets and fan wear.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

if this is true ^^^ ?, then this man needs a medal !.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, shadetree said:

if this is true ^^^ ?, then this man needs a medal !.

I'd  almost bet that it is going to turn into some court actions before it is over with , the league wants kneeling .

In another sport right now , hockey , the league wants all teams to wear the letter people's decal on their uniforms , one team says , their players  won't wear the decals ,  because they have players on their team that are from countries ,  that don't play that crap 

• Like 1

I was reading about John Elway's quote up above  all morning , seems he may have not really said exactly what was quoted , but I can seem to find the truth , LOL there are pages and pages and pages of articles pro and cons on the subject ,  some articles say that it was taken out of context ,  what I did find was him saying in a interview

"I'm one that believes in standing for the National Anthem, and I've always believed that. I believe that this is the greatest country in the world." 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 6:19 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Think about this for a few ^^^^^ haha! 

Ahh yes that happened in the great year of 2007 and in the better year of 2008 I came (no pun intended) along 

• Haha 1

I remember this gizmo , great invention , I did not have to go outside and turn the antenna no more 

* you would turn the knob and if would light go , click , click , click , till it hit your spot " 

image.png

• Like 1

I can't veiw that pic, but i believe your thinking of a antenna rotator ?  Used with directional beam antennas vertical or horizontal .... Probly could be used in other applications like sat on rvs ?  (Mobile units) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I can't veiw that pic, but i believe your thinking of a antenna rotator ?  Used with directional beam antennas vertical or horizontal .... Probly could be used in other applications like sat on rvs ?  (Mobile units) 

Yea.  That’s it.  Wonder why you can’t see it.  I can.  

image.png

Why don't the women get together and all refuse to compete against the male / woman  pretenders in sports , then they will have no one to compete against 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I remember this gizmo , great invention , I did not have to go outside and turn the antenna no more 

* you would turn the knob and if would light go , click , click , click , till it hit your spot " 

image.png

yep...many my afterschool hours were spent installing those antennas and that controller..the family owned a home appliance/tv/stereo shop for a few years.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

we had something like this, cept it was more flat , the big knob was on top,flat. i also remember turning the tv pole alot back in the day..lol.

• Like 1