toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Bill Clinton did a lot more than Trump did and nothing happened , remember Monica and the cigar , he said he never had sexual relations with that woman , later that was found to be a lie ---- 

image.png

• Haha 1

Nike , get woke / go broke ---  Nike said anything they don't like is hate speech and will be deleted on their site ---  

Stop buying anything Nike 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Bill Clinton did a lot more than Trump did and nothing happened , remember Monica and the cigar , he said he never had sexual relations with that woman , later that was found to be a lie ---- 

image.png

I just read , when speaking of Bill Chilton sex scandals to not forget about Jennifer Flowers and Paula Jones 

Also read that Monica Lewinsky voted for Trump last go round  , she said democrats  left a bad taste in her mouth  

• Haha 1

Disney family is suing for control of Disney , says they have lost their way  , "My grandfather would roll over in his grave."

The Walt Disney Company Incorporated is a massive entity with billions in assets spread across every continent. The decision making for the whole shebang, however, boils down to  seven member board of directors and the CEO.

That board, which still consists of three people with the last name “Disney,” is now posturing to give creative control of the company back to the family that made the magic happen.

“We’re currently in arbitration over who will take the company into the future,” said George Disney, Walt’s Great Grandson, “my sisters and I would love to see some of the current policies reversed with a return to more wholesome values.”

Karen and Linda Disney, who have never been active in the company other than as voting board members, say they’re behind George’s vision and will do whatever it takes to give the flailing ship some new direction.

The fourth member willing to hand the reigns to the Disney family is longtime family ally Joe Barron, whose mother married Larry Disney shortly after his brother, Roy Disney, dedicated the newly-renovated Space Mountain to his daughter Tina in 1971. Tragically, he died a week later.

image.png

10 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

340452392-108568512207332-6599582039068602995-n.jpg

That's not  JUST graphics...... That's a reminder of Southern Heritage! people can disrespect that BS trannie crap all they wish, n  i could care less what  a mentally ill drunk whores  picture on a can Stands for, but DO NOT COMPARE a reminder of southern heritage as JUST graphics... WE are proud of our southern heritage history !!  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

On 4/8/2023 at 6:28 AM, shadetree said:

i've drank bud ( not bud lite !..lol ) most of my drinking days life, and this crap hits home hard all because of this '' wanna be '' tranny dude !!!..wtmf ya know ??. me and my gal now have to search out a new beer because of this crap. Heineken is a good tasting beer, but dang it's not cheap !. 

Try Yuengling.  Oldest American brewery, still family owned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 7:47 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

How much did Clinton pay Paula Jones to keep quiet?  But that was different........or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

How much did Clinton pay Paula Jones to keep quiet?  But that was different........or not.

What is the difference 

Fact check: False claim Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 in 'hush money'

The claim: Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 in 'hush money'

A March 19 Facebook post (direct link, archived link) makes a claim about former President Bill Clinton.

"Democrat Bill Clinton, paid Paula Jones $850,000 in hush money...Why wasn't Clinton arrested?" reads the post's text.

The post generated over 1,000 shares in two days. Similar posts have spread widely on Facebook.

Multiple legal experts said Clinton’s $850,000 payment to Jones as part of a settlement agreement is not considered "hush money" since the facts of the case were already publicly known.