toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

List of some of the anheuser busch beers to boycott 

They missed Rolling Rock 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

For those complaining that Forbes is bias, well  they are correct but only slightly left.  If a left leaning media outlet publishes this, things are worse than what we think.  Kudos for the Sheriff for having the gonads to call a spade a spade.

Screenshot_20230413-100525_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

For those complaining that Forbes is bias, well  they are correct but only slightly left.  If a left leaning media outlet publishes this, things are worse than what we think.  Kudos for the Sheriff for having the gonads to call a spade a spade.

Screenshot_20230413-100525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forbes is way over in the dark blue.  That's about like NPR saying they are unbiased.  They all lie.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Forbes is way over in the dark blue.  That's about like NPR saying they are unbiased.  They all lie.

Watch some of the Forbes videos on YouTube where Senators Rand Paul and John Kennedy tear the rear ends out of the Democrats. It's my new rainy day entertainment. 

20 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

NASCAR drops " woke "  Budweiser sponsorship 

image.png

Aww now that will take the place of the bubba bashing ......lol! 

So what you'll think about automotive manufacturers dropping AM radios from new vehicles , not only talk radio will be lost , but emergency broadcasting in a disaster , they said AM can travel 1,000 miles 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

So what you'll think about automotive manufacturers dropping AM radios from new vehicles , not only talk radio will be lost , but emergency broadcasting in a disaster , they said AM can travel 1,000 miles 

Well electric interferes with AM, so since .gov is trying to force everyone to electric, only makes sense that they would omit something that wouldn't work in a new car.

Just another reason for me to continue repairing and rebuilding what I have.  I have zero desire for any new vehicle I see on the market today.

I'd miss it..... Grew up listening to 650 wsm and the weekend grand old opry ... Show....and yes am will carry further... Much further then fm.... But... For emergancy weather... It's just a repeat of noaa warning and alerts... Some will go out and report live, but that happens mostly in very extreme weather disasters ... And unless the reports are given from spotters out in it, it's a best guess from model computer software .... I don't hear much talk radio on ether fm or am ...it's becoming more and more like the news paper.... I haven't seen anyone reading or having a paper to read in years... A lot of store here don't even stock them any longer... I like local news much better then world news, at least there are some good things happening localy.... 

The nfl has doubled down on stupid again , they renewed the contract making bud lite the official beer of the nfl , and have special cans and bottles for 25 of the 32 teams ----  defund the nfl 

Bud Light is releasing new team bottles for 25 NFL teams in both glass and aluminum options. In the past, Bud Light has released team-specific cans, but this is the first year Bud Light bottles are available with the NFL shield and for the 25 teams. Fans will be able to purchase the bottles beginning September 7.   

The man says " you play stupid games , you win stupid prizes " 

I found this tune again in the music thread yesterday while jamming on the porch 

History Lesson : LOL 

If you get bored jump to 6:40

Haha .... That's rich..... We're now to base morality in this country based on alcohol sales ?! How !! Up is that ?' Whats next, we base Christianity on choice of street drug ?! ... I guess that answers the question what will those whacked out people throw next ?