toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Do you get the pun ?  He must have been granted 3 wishes and on his first wish , he wished for a BIG COCK and did not get exactly what he had in mind 

Yep..... Lol wrong spieces......Id have wished for both mary Ann , ginger.... Lol... I think they could handle a good size third leg.

12 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Screenshot_20230427_064053_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Well she'll fit in good then...... Cause there all about the same useless .... 

4/28/2023 

bud lite sales down 17% 

Go Woke ! Go Broke ! LOL 

This music video deserves the Music Thread , but here it is for your enjoyment !!!

You can't make things like up, and whoever it was that stated this country has a REAL serious mental ......being i was with emergancy services (to put it short)  we didn't see that much mental health issues, but this day in time ? Oh yeah it's very apparent ... We need to do some big time updating in the mentally ill..... Last night over the air waves... I catch this..... (Sigh)..... A call went out for someone who had the bright idea of trying to pull off (no pun intended) self casteration ?!?! .... And nope! There's nothing wring with your eyes nor my hearing, yet! I could do without hearing that from now on.. so... now the defensive technique (The bobbit) is now making a come back.....?! .... And poeple say the mentally il is nothing to worry about ? That one. Call got me to thinking about those commercials about the side effects of taking mentally il med ......i can't think of any med sept Thorazine ........that would help most of those whacked out people...like i said you can't make up this mess.......and what do have to base this on ? A dirty old fart who gets off sniffing hair...that SOME call pressident ....and lets not forget transgender fruit loops... Who have singly brought several big companies to there knees....but oh no we don't have any real mental issues now do we ? Still can't figure why someone would choose  to self casterations ...... Haha! 

13 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Still can't figure why someone would choose  to self casterations ...... Haha! 

You bring up some  things to think about , not that I really want to LOL ---   I would figure ,  I am looking for that correct pronoun as   to not offend , I am going to go with " they " , they  wanted someone to pay for their sex change  operation , but , insurance did not want to pay for it , so " they " initiated the preliminary procedure on " their " own , forcing the hand of the health care system , wonder which way the hospital would go ?  Since it was already cut off , would they sew it back on or trash it --- truly it is a messed up world we live in >>>  let me rephrase that , there are some messed up people in the world we live in 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You bring up some  things to think about , not that I really want to LOL ---   I would figure ,  I am looking for that correct pronoun as   to not offend , I am going to go with " they " , they  wanted someone to pay for their sex change  operation , but , insurance did not want to pay for it , so " they " initiated the preliminary procedure on " their " own , forcing the hand of the health care system , wonder which way the hospital would go ?  Since it was already cut off , would they sew it back on or trash it --- truly it is a messed up world we live in >>>  let me rephrase that , there are some messed up people in the world we live in 

Uh huh....n you thought you thinking is outside the box, well....... (I also have a twist to add in a bit) so? You think they planned it.... Well yeah i can see your point, I'll admit i never put that much thought into figuring out why at the time it broke world wide news......lol.... I thought what a couple idiots... Perfect for the springer show... And just Think wha it would make people think about the particalure insurance company...... Could have scored better then they did..... All that trouble just to catch something Ajax won't take off.....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Perfect for the springer show... 

Ya know Jerry Springer died this week past , I never knew he was the Mayor of Cincinnati in the 70s , he was like 79 years old , and the article I read said that his shows were faked for the most part --- I watched a few of his shows 

• Thanks 1

Went to see the new Mario movie last night and I dragged my favorite Mexican with me movie was 9/10 weird but really funny 

F6922C50-F356-4C07-96BC-70D8E61B0212.jpeg