toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Doesn't surprise, can't  say I'm sad. Especially after their ad campaign to support the LGTBQ agenda this last year. They were supporting by offering whoppers with either two bun tops or two bun bottoms. After hearing that never stepped foot in one again. Same with McDonald's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Doesn't surprise, can't  say I'm sad. Especially after their ad campaign to support the LGTBQ agenda this last year. They were supporting by offering whoppers with either two bun tops or two bun bottoms. After hearing that never stepped foot in one again. Same with McDonald's.

That's disgusting it's been several years since I ate at Burger King the food is not good. I hope all companies supporting the queers go broke.

• Like 4

It's time real Americans start boycotting and sending the go woke go broke message instead of kowtowing to the 7% of the U.S. that's woke. The media sure does an amazing job of making it Sound like it's a larger percentage than that.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, riverc said:

That's disgusting it's been several years since I ate at Burger King the food is not good. I hope all companies supporting the queers go broke.

Fish...... I'm glad you talked in (somewhat detail) about when you (1st or one of the 1st jobs you had) worked in the fast food industry.... I can't recall the 1st time you spoke of that (several years back) but that was a large factor in why i stopped eating at fast food joints, not even at the pull up (drive through) now (on occasion) i eat at only family owned joints, which sadly are becoming a thing of the past.... I'll never forget that post you did, thank you it's one everyone should be aware of...... So yeah stuff those sick people and those fast food joints ..... I enjoy NOT worrying what I'm consuming..... Hence i do 99% of my own cooking.... Cheers for the food thread!! 

• Like 1

gave up on fast food joints couple years back (before C19).  the quality of people "working" there put me off even more than the sick feeling I'd have after eating the food.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Eh give him some hair to sniff....... He'll turn back into his dirty old perverted self.... Hey! On that note he's giving us normal perverts a bad name......... 

WOW , this should be the official portrait of biden :  

He turned his back on the country , " No Questions " 

image.png

• Like 3