toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Life is such a great  teacher , if you don't learn the lesson the first time around , it will surely teach it to you again ! 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Butt Lite stepping up and buying back expired date beer >>> bless their hearts !!! 

Bud Light to buy back unsold, expired beer from wholesalers as sales continue to suffer:

image.png

Lol! I got the plan..... F AH ..... And why not let that transgender mental crowd purchase the out of date beer for the regular price haha! I think that will give them all a taste of how utterly disgusting that mess is... Oh n I'll have the answer for that low zone punk as well.... We need to stop being nice about this .... ! I might even call someone in charge with low zone rider idiot and tell them your all idiots if you let that punk sue because he f up his own (mommy daddy payed for junk pile) vehicle.... Haha , and if because he was 1st before the law was instated.... Then i don't have to wear a set belt because it was not a law to use one back then... So i was before the law, so that makes me right, same goes with using a cell phone... We used those before it was against the law to use one while driving ....this crap is so one sided...... Sigh

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Lol! I got the plan..... F AH ..... And why not let that transgender mental crowd purchase the out of date beer for the regular price haha! I think that will give them all a taste of how utterly disgusting that mess is... Oh n I'll have the answer for that low zone punk as well.... We need to stop being nice about this .... ! I might even call someone in charge with low zone rider idiot and tell them your all idiots if you let that punk sue because he f up his own (mommy daddy payed for junk pile) vehicle.... Haha , and if because he was 1st before the law was instated.... Then i don't have to wear a set belt because it was not a law to use one back then... So i was before the law, so that makes me right, same goes with using a cell phone... We used those before it was against the law to use one while driving ....this crap is so one sided...... Sigh

Do you try to read what you write ? 

You know lately I agree with very little of what you come up with , I can't even understand it ----- Why do you have to put so much hate towards everybody and everything   ?  Calling  names and belittling  people doesn't make your story any better , infact , it makes it worse   There are many things out there that I dislike or disagree with , but I try not to hate 

14 hours ago, Bighanded said:

hadn't heard about the law suit...but yeah, we got em all over town.  I've never understood why someone would want to do that to begin with, other than for a lift when parked for show, but to drive with the nose in the air...can't see what's in front of you...just doesn't seem like the brightest idea

SC Senate approves banning ‘Carolina Squat’ truck modification

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) – A bill making it illegal to significantly raise the front end of a truck or other vehicle while lowering the back end has passed the South Carolina Senate.

Senators voted 33-1 on Thursday to ban what is commonly called the “Carolina Squat.” North Carolina passed a law to ban the modification last September.

The bill bans having the front fender of a truck 4 inches or more above the rear fender.

Supporters of the bill said the changes are dangerous because with the front end raised and pointing up, it prevents a driver from seeing pedestrians or smaller cars in front of them.

The bill now heads to the House.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Do you try to read what you write ? 

You know lately I agree with very little of what you come up with , I can't even understand it ----- Why do you have to put so much hate towards everybody and everything   ?  Calling  names and belittling  people doesn't make your story any better , infact , it makes it worse   There are many things out there that I dislike or disagree with , but I try not to hate 

Thanks i am too blunt, but that's part of me.... Besides it's just making things abit more colorful (langauge) i wouldn't go as far as to say hate... Because i don't, but dislike ? Sure! I've always thought if someone didnt want opinions on said topic, then why bring it up ? At least we all seem to be on the same page about things happening that we don't like anyways it's not about me..... Not going any further about this in public, n you've saved m a little money, so thanks again. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

We got us a college grad here !!!

image.png

No college grad would figure that out.  That's brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Biden administration is weaponizing a taxpayer-funded anti-terrorism grant program in an effort to destroy conservatives, Christians and the Republican Party.

image.png

• Sad 1

I can honestly say I HATE Biden and most of the lunatics in his administration.. Looks like their goal is to destroy White People I could go on about these people but better stop here.

David Hogg the Punk thinks he's higher than the Supreme Court.

• Haha 1