toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Just a random test thread.... Please feel free to post any random stuff (keep it clean) to help with the testing. These threads will most likely be deleted (possibly not depending on how good they get) so nothing important please..

index-1.png

images9.jpg

• Like 1

A guy who likes Jeeps sent me this to help me relieve my wintertime cabin fever. He's got some cool old Hondas and stuff. 🙂

es3500-cp.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, retro said:

A guy who likes Jeeps sent me this to help me relieve my wintertime cabin fever. He's got some cool old Hondas and stuff. 🙂

es3500-cp.png

Wow that thing looks amazing 

for over 35 years I've had a "thing " I do... every payday (every 2 weeks) on payday I buy my wife a bouquet of flowers..grocery store...it started back in the day when they didn't have direct deposit and I'd stop with my paycheck on the way home at the branch bank inside of a local grocery store ...and I'd buy her a bunch of flowers..back then less than $10 would do it..today of course..double that...but..I also buy myself a box of bullets...adds up over time (grin)

• Like 1

I have a feeling this will not be a deleted thread but it should have served its purpose. Keep them coming..  

they ever find the gray m&m? Elvis stamps aint worth nuthin,

ya inherit antiques an all the collectors have died off, all the 45's ya get are worthless cause no one has record player's anymore. i didnt see this one coming. didnt see the collapse of the music cd's. till too late. no more Fiona Apple. she didnt do alot that was recorded  did she? aint much to music anymore. Country aint the same neither.

ledfoot