toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
'What's the matter, dear' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night
The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.
She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.
The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating, I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.
Once again, the wife is touched to tears. 'Yes, I do' she replies.
The husband pauses The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car'
'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.
The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years'
'I remember that, too' she replied softly.
He wiped another tear from his cheek and said "I would have gotten out today."
  • Haha 3

Ain't this the truth ---   cause we would be a communist country by now if she got control 

image.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ShadysBroter said:

Roe v Wade was overturned today

Every time I thing our entire society is doomed, we get a glimmer of hope.

Of course, this didn't ban abortion, it merely put the decision back to the state legislatures, which is how it's supposed to work.  The 10th amendment (like the rest of them) is very clear on that, but we've let politicians run roughshod over the people instead of dragging them out and tar and feathering them like we should have been for the last hundred and fifty years.

Sick that we even have a discussion over whether or not someone should be able to legally murder a child, but here we are.

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Every time I thing our entire society is doomed, we get a glimmer of hope.

Of course, this didn't ban abortion, it merely put the decision back to the state legislatures, which is how it's supposed to work.  The 10th amendment (like the rest of them) is very clear on that, but we've let politicians run roughshod over the people instead of dragging them out and tar and feathering them like we should have been for the last hundred and fifty years.

Sick that we even have a discussion over whether or not someone should be able to legally murder a child, but here we are.

Our Louisiana Democratic governor who just happen to be a Christian , signed into law the toughest anti-abortion bill in the nation 

4 hours ago, ShadysBroter said:

Roe v Wade was overturned today

Penny for your thoughts !!!! 

If You Were Trying To Force A Needle Into My Arm Last Year Then I Don’t Wanna Hear
“My Body My Choice” From You Now…🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

when a women gets pregnant, she has another body inside her. a parasite of sorts. she can do what ever with her own body, i agree with that, the human parasite, however is not her body, its just inside her body., dont ya just love kids? smelly as they are?

Edited by LedFTed
just

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Oh dear my cousin had that happen to him he was messing with chain tension with the bike running on a jack (wheel spinning) and he got 2 fingers cut off I don’t know how the man just sat there like nothing happened 

I made a simple comment on facebook about Maxwell  and facebook called me out , erased my post and threaten to ban me , all  I said was  w " She need to write a tell all  book " , guess  I hit a nerve , I doubt she is going to last long in jail , sui-murder

Uq46Ac8sR47.png
Your comment goes against our Community Standards on spam

No one else can see your comment.
We have these standards to prevent things like false advertising, fraud and security breaches.
If your content goes against our Community Standards again, your account may be restricted or disabled.
You can disagree with the decision if you think we got it wrong.

Quote "  She needs to write a tell all book " ....

image.png

• Like 1