toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

You'll boys up there in the Great White North about to lose some more of your guns -------  Go Trudeau !!! >>> Commie !

none of this should be a surprise.... look back across the pond to see how it went in the UK. Look at other nations that experienced this kind of leadership.

For America to think that our leaders will do any less is foolish.

I've lived a good and full life.  a bit successful, based on playing by the rules, loving my family and friends, and doing things that just made sense.

not really motivated to change my ways at this point in my life.

sure, they force diversity training on us at work - doesn't change my perspective when I see some ridiculous dude want to put on a dress and lipstick...still a dude.

same applies to laws being shoved on us... the Green religion (basically Gaia resurfaced) 

I was fortunate to come up in a small window of time in a nation when firearms, effective tools, have been available. Tools for hunting yes, tools for self defense, yes.

Tools to deter unconstitutional actions...you betcha.

sorry for my canadian brothers, sorry for my Venezuelan brothers, sorry for my cuban brothers and folks I have worked and drank alongside of in the UK as well.

I've seen enough history and witnessed enough of the pattern to know what to expect.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sounds familiar... ie Tucker when he tried to introduce a "better" car..the Big 3 automakers and their political power...shut it down.

• Like 1