toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Hm......well...... I must be one of the few.... Did all on my own on don't miss that poison at all... Hope this trend continues ....

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Audible Trip  fuses --- patent pending 

image.png

So would a 22 Magnum be a 20 Amp?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hm......well...... I must be one of the few.... Did all on my own on don't miss that poison at all... Hope this trend continues ....

You got to die from something , have fun living while you are  living  is my motto , cause as far as I know death is final 

• Like 1

True my idea of a good life is not being numb to life itself... Plus not having to answer for things i can / could have  change before hand (death) i stated what i think. Because it works great for me 😁😎not  only is death finally but also enternty...;)

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Audible Trip  fuses --- patent pending 

image.png

i sure hope those 22's are slow blowing fuses ?..lol.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, shadetree said:

i sure hope those 22's are slow blowing fuses ?..lol.

That looks like a Ford truck fuse box , around a 79 model , if so it would be pointing  at your left foot ----  I think heat would be enough to discharge the bullet  , I know when you throw bullets in a fire they will go off 

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

True my idea of a good life is not being numb to life itself... Plus not having to answer for things i can / could have  change before hand (death) i stated what i think. Because it works great for me 😁😎not  only is death finally but also enternty...;)

Ironic timing 

image.png

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Ironic timing 

image.png

I think the after life.... Is when the good times happen..... No suffering rct ect ect i can't phrase it even close as it's been described... To me over the years, but i can say this... That's my top goal... Ive talked to some who have had near death experinceces. .... And to the best of there abitlity .. They have described the other side... Now being ive not talked with many... All of them have one thing in common! NOT ONE wanted to come back..to me, that speaks volumes ....i myself didn't get THAT. Close to death, but close enough MORE then a few times in the last year... And I've changed in my thinking because of it...i wish there was some way a person could get just a taste, but that's part of it faith and belief...for myself, I've had my fill of the good times here as a mortal, no complaints.. Not a single one I'd loose sleep over, my goal now is the other side, this isn't even close to being correct, but no one knows how or what it's going to be like with no suffering... It's impossible to figure... Because there is suffering as a mortal, it's not possible not to...there's not spose to be pain of any kind..on the other side. No one on this planet can say they have never suffered pain whether physical or emotional... I never claimed to be a man of Christianity ... But i do my best as most good people do...basically this time here is a test for us, least thats how i kinda see it, I'm very careful in my thinking when it comes to the above subject... Just my thoughts so I'm going to do the best i can, even though I'll fall short...and that's just the way it is...i have to, i give him all the credit for me still being alive ....most of us have said these words (they he she is in a better place) there's a reason or many why that phrase has been used so many times ....and no I'm not preaching, or talking down others thoughts, this is just my thinking... To each there own....👍👌

• Like 1

Didn't bud use to be called the King of Beers , now they the Queens of Beers , LOL 

image.png

Another trans school shooter caught yesterday in Colorado.  This one got caught before he started, luckily.  No mention in the main stream media either, which is just shocking, right?  Have to pull up UK news! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11948149/Transgender-Colorado-woman-19-arrested-plot-shoot-THREE-schools-churches.html

I'm pretty sure Reagan is the one who decided that instead of putting the nutjobs in asylums we should turn them loose in society and medicate them.  I'm convinced a lot of the "crazy meds" make things worse, not better, for these people.

I pointed out the last time i filled out a 4473 to buy a firearm that they now have the (loosely phrased) "are you mentally ill?" question which disqualifies you from buying a firearm, and the same form has "Male, Female, Other" listed where you check your gender.

To me putting "Other" should automatically be mentally ill and check such on that mentally ill box.  Of course that sets up another and very scary idea of "Who decides what constitutes "Crazy" and should it take away your rights?"

The trans people screech if you say they're mentally ill.  Those same people would consider me a "Gun nut" and a "freedom nut" and would happily restrict my rights based on such "craziness".

Of course, common sense would solve all of this, but it seems to have gone out the window.

• Like 2

This is exactly what worries me..... You've seen the commercials about the mentally ill med side effects, ever notice where these people are shown to be employed ? They are to be trusted handling the very food we consume ?! That alone sends shivers up my spine... God only knows what thoughts are in there head.... And we are suppose to trust them ?! I THINK NOT! .. It's just a sad circumstance .... I'll tell you about one i personaly was involed with....as farms grew in size and complexity ... More help is required... It's not easy to locate  people who will do the job required and do it well... Plus take care of any and all equipment .... A highered hand who distructive in nature can cost you your operation if you don't stay ontop of every single little detail... William hinds was one my father chose ... Big mistake.... As he claimed to care about cattle health and safty.. Along with saying said machine is ready for use again... Plus actually thinking he was my boss ... Not happening!!! I had words with him over his lack of repairing line fences, to properly greasing and lubing equiptment ... He would tell me it's correct... I would have to go with him, and show him the correct way now it would not have been a problem but this kept happening over and over again... I told my pop I'm second in charge, it's my loan at the bank or USDA .... It's me they look at when said and done.... I don't take lightly my name is to be associated .... With jobs done substandard!! That cost me money .... We didnt see eye to eye at all... He said he doesn't ask for much pay .... I said his payment is from you, not me, i don't wont his help if he's not willing to pay attention... Further more your talking about just a small part... How will this effect the larger picture ? The straw that ended it was the day i went to get in the truck to haul a semi load of shell corn to the goldenrod grainery in Cullman Alabama .... Went to get the truck and head out.. And noticed the cab doors had been tied with twine ?! Well being very strange i called pops asked him why the doors were tied, as in who for what reason broke the drivers side handle ?! He said William said he tried closing the door, i said what reason did he have inside the cab ?! He doesn't even know how to drive, and the policy DOESN'T COVER ANYONE BUT ME! .... I told him next time i saw him don't ever go inside that cab again, well he begain to get upset and it was on... Needless to say at the end of that day he was FIRED! .. His brother was also flipped... Now this happened before William was fired, his brother for some odd reason shot himself in the chest just after he set the house he was living on fire... And blamed my father and the preacher at hopewell RP church.... No one ever found out what that was about .. N further more the preacher never even met Williamss brother... Who also claimed to have worked along side of (all people) Walt Disney...... I don't think these people should be allowed out, if Ronald is the cause of this well there you go... A Hollywood actor who had no buiness being leader of this country!  And that's just the tip.... I won't go into William shooting neighbors dogs ...that he claimed were attacking cattle.... He was way more trouble then was needed n made several neighbors angry... And we are good long time friends with these people talk about tossing a wrench into a smooth running operation..... Sigh... 

Stupid rules :

A guy pretending to be a girl gets a contract to endorse Tampons ---- how's that work >>> 

Also in the news yesterday , if a woman's sports team   refuses to compete in a event ,  because men are pretending to be women to compete in said event , that school is going to be punished by government  ----   WoW  

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Stupid rules :

A guy pretending to be a girl gets a contract to endorse Tampons ---- how's that work >>> 

Also in the news yesterday , if a woman's sports team   refuses to compete in a event ,  because men are pretending to be women to compete in said event , that school is going to be punished by government  ----   WoW  

i've drank bud ( not bud lite !..lol ) most of my drinking days life, and this crap hits home hard all because of this '' wanna be '' tranny dude !!!..wtmf ya know ??. me and my gal now have to search out a new beer because of this crap. Heineken is a good tasting beer, but dang it's not cheap !. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Sickness just plain sickness .... I wouldn't want to be in there shoes .... The MAN ^^^^^ sees it all and has the final say... That's what they had BETTER  fear... and i mean FEAR right down to there core! 

I don't have anything against the trannies and the other 63 off the rocker letter people , just don't want it shoved down the throat 

Actually if you were to read the book from the 50 of how the communist planned to take over America without a shot , two  of the 50 ways was to promote homo-sexuallity and take God out the country , hmmmmm ! 

image.png

I think they have that last part down .... Can't even turn the boob tube on without seeing some messed commercail promoting drugs to help hide aids... And that's bad! !!! I don't have any problem with people knowing i have liver desease from making bad choices, the deferences is.... I changed my ways... And im a better man doing so.... So goes the saying doing the samething expecting a defrent result is classic insanity .... So yep America is eat up with mentally Ill people...