What the!!!!!

350 on the web that I saved, and a sweet “custom” IRS swap on a Foreman 

521005C2-CD86-4969-929C-2E82564855A0.jpeg

21EDE781-B05D-4836-8557-06797D9015F4.jpeg

7EA854CD-3C12-4548-8DFB-8B03B729A4C2.jpeg

49D8C2F0-1E8E-4D95-9C6E-827BA8D4BB45.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

On Patrol Live  is not the same for me since it came back , I quit watching it , that dude Abrams ( or whatever his name is ) is a snowflake  butt kissing , douchebag  >>>  I had over 60 episodes recorded and erased them all without watching them 

Dan i think ? Never pay too much attention to the commentary..... It's just good to see some of that scum taken off the streets for a little while, whats shocking is how well some of th cops get to know those same offenders, that's a sure sign the justice sytem isn't working...another thing that i like to see in the viewers getting involed .... Another sign things need changing to keep that scum at bay... I'm on board with the idea of hanging .... But we know that will never happen...  All in all the idea that the general public is tired of crims having more rights then we do.....so word is skowly getting out, plus that fact.... That crimes now are much worse then used to be..... Example i had posted a while back car / vehicle chases were a rare occurrence a few years back, but now it's no surprise to hear of two or more chases each weekend, one night 3 in a row.... One less then a mile from my area.. And about 3 days back a DG store about 10! Miles due south of me had an atemped robbery..... No one harmed... Never caught the guy....

33 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Just needs striker pin bushings!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Just needs striker pin bushings!

Could be the door hinges too.....no telling how many times ..... I've had to adjust both, but when those door hinges rust out..... That's just about all she wrote....love them body styles but they had super bad rust issues.... The cab to frame supports under the floor boards (mid mounts) were another issue... I've seen some manaul shift models .... You couldn't even get in gear because the clutch wouldn't release all the because the cab would shift when the clutch peddle was pushed... 

• Haha 1

On May 4, 2023 at 11:55 AM, jeepwm69 said:

350 on the web that I saved, and a sweet “custom” IRS swap on a Foreman 

521005C2-CD86-4969-929C-2E82564855A0.jpeg

21EDE781-B05D-4836-8557-06797D9015F4.jpeg

7EA854CD-3C12-4548-8DFB-8B03B729A4C2.jpeg

49D8C2F0-1E8E-4D95-9C6E-827BA8D4BB45.jpeg

Nice!! Some collector ...... Probobly end up giving that listedvprice for it....... @Goober Check that one out.m

Fish, y'all getting any rain your way? Since Friday we got a little over 3 inches. Rained on & off most of day yesterday.

5 hours ago, riverc said:

Fish, y'all getting any rain your way? Since Friday we got a little over 3 inches. Rained on & off most of day yesterday.

Not home right now.  We are in donaldsonville on bayou lafouce at a wake. Uncle Scuzzy. He was 80 Rained a good way here. Not raining now.