toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

WOW , this is a powerful statement !! And so ironic , while sitting in the hospital today waiting on my wife , I picked up a Bible and read a dozen pages , first time in many years ....And was thinking how messed up the world is and how priest are the reason I don't believe in church anymore , God is in your heart  , not a building run by a band of pedophiles 

image.png

• Like 4

So true, remember who put Christ on the cross.  It was the religious leaders of that time.  But remember they are not all bad today there a lot of good pastors out there that have Jesus in their hearts. 

Edited by 01RUBY500
  • Like 5

This guy had to be drinking Bud Light.

The police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville, Texas, reported finding a man's body last Saturday, in the early evening, in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg. When he was found, he was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes, and a Biden T-shirt.

The police removed the Biden T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

Police do care.

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Haha 4

Maybe he committed suicide couldn't stand living like a freak anymore.

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, riverc said:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-tells-us-air-force-174422485.html 

How many times is this old man  going to embarrass himself in public. He needs to be retired and hiding in his basement not President of the United States other countries are laughing at the old fool.

Ha! I bet he does his share of hidding..... If i was him i couldn't even show my face..... I'm still waiting for a story about him abusing children, I'm not a betting man, but I'd say a 100% chance he has or has given it some serous thought...... The hair sniffing is just plain strange... Would be for anyone...well almost anyone... I'd love the chance to bring him to his knees and lieve him in a quivering pile of fake excuses .... I wish i had recorded that debate between pressident trump , n mr biden ..... Tore him a new one, n didn't take much to do so. 

• Like 1

On May 31, 2023 at 9:21 PM, riverc said:

Maybe he committed suicide couldn't stand living like a freak anymore.

Look on the good side 😆one less to deal with.... Lol! 

• Like 1