toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

i don't know, I'd say there might be a good chance of smacking the wall on the way down, you know most of those rock climbers don't, i don't get those guys at all! 

this is just not  a smart idea ... appently too lazy to go with the right auto feed head and large diamater legit trimmer line ... when that chain snaps ... on boy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

fish i actually know a guy who did this to a 86 chevy part time 4x4 ... it was a nice truck too... that wasn't the bad part .... he also walked off from planting to go play softball, and left a 4440 cab tractor idling for 12 hours ... (it sure didnt help the rings) you know what a slobbering diesel is ? well that was her after that day ... he just  chose not to plant the last few rows ... also filled a 4230 rear end completely full of hydraulic oil, and cooked the quad range transmition ... he went belly up soon after that... 

• Like 1

New 1,000 HP Hummer

Featured snippet from the web

The 2022 GMC Hummer is a four-door electric pickup truck with a 350-mile range that makes 1000 horsepower and at least 1000 lb-ft of torque. At launch, the ultra-loaded Edition 1 pickup will be the only model available and will cost $112,595. The Hummer truck will be joined next year by a GMC Hummer electric SUV.

image.png

Apparently there is a third option now, buried, cremated,  or mulched....😋

20201022_035656.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

time for a newer truck.... 

image.jpg

Nah, it's a Yota.  That thing's good for anothe 300K miles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

oh yeah..... the pic just got me, my 81 twd diesel was a rust bucket, but super cheep on red fuel (back when diesel fuel was real fuel) i don't recall right off hand how many miles over 1,000,000 it had , when the compression rings finally gave out, i ended up pulling the old fame out, and putting a scrap yard frame in, when welding it back together, i was worried about tracking (dog legging) on the road, that job, took the most time to get right , tack one, re messure, tack the other side, etc, only thing i would have changed, would have been building a flat bed, in sted of putting the original pickup bed back on. 

• Like 1