toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

now that's rich! lol! I'd like to see the run, he have get to actually lift off. what do you figure fish, and extra 1000  lbs ? 

Looks like Hondas , maybe 500s , they are 635 each , so 1,270 plus some racks and winches I see ,  guess 1,500 total  

• Like 1

yeah.... just figure loading and unloading those ... their at a side flip angle easy... that has to be a die hard honda fan ...  lol, and i thought these guys were crazy (second pic) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

image.png

ATVHonda.com

Tee Shirts : Hint ^^^^ 

• Like 1

These morons got pulled over by the state patrol in Wisconsin in the last couple days.

SnowmobileOnRoofNov1.jpeg

• Like 3

i wonder if it was the car tag, hauling a >>>Polaris<<<  or the snow mobile ? hope they got nailed for each offence. ESPECALLY the Polaris.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i wonder if it was the car tag, hauling a >>>Polaris<<<  or the snow mobile ? hope they got nailed for each offence. ESPECALLY the Polaris.

Believe it or not they didn't get a ticket for hauling it that way. Got citations for not wearing seatbelt and had not registered the car title yet after he bought it.🙄

• Haha 2

Only in America,  Karen has her own parking spot.....😷

20201106_174221.jpg

Edited by TBRider
  • Haha 2

I used to try to be the helpful person pushing vehicles when stuck, then as intelligence and age kicked in I changed.  If you had summer tires you were your own, being 20/30+ years older than the driver, what was I doing pushing a vehicle getter splattered by dirt, gravel, and snow by some idiot who thinks peddle to the metal will work.  Skiers were the worst, all sit in the vehicles while you did the dirty work, I am not sexist but women can push, every little bit helps.

• Like 4

Last night I found this chart on the old site , was amazed that the top 8 out of 10 posters from over there  are now on this site , Shade beat me on number of total post , but I beat him on highest reaction score , Jeep and Retro get an honorable mention , Wilson was right up there too 

fullsizeoutput_d83.jpeg

• Like 3