toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I would guess he took off to hard and the load shifted back on the trailer, bad situation to rectify , looks heavy 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TBRider said:

Should still move in 4x4.....😆 🤣

I  couldn't  tell you if that is a 4wd or not , I am a Dodge guy and my eyes suck ----on 2nd look , it looks like the trailer tail  is dragging the street , improper secured load looks like what got him --- I am think the load might be  rock = like ganite or marble slabs 

• Like 1

I'd rather have a truck load of these ... IF ? he got hung up close to a hooters, might even have an easy time finding some guys to help unload the trailer, I'd sure toss in. 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I'd rather have a truck load of these ... IF ? he got hung up close to a hooters

image.jpg

They passed a law not long ago , Hooters has to hire a couple of over weight and ugly girls , `wonder if they get good tips ??  I can hear  some uncoot guys , " Hey , Babe , here's twenty bucks if go wait on that other table " , LOL 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rustynut2 said:

Is there a buffet near by, couple of heifers in the bed should do it

The wife and I frequent the Golden Dragon Buffet in Slidell a lot , there is this guy that also goes a lot , he  has to weigh in at least 800-1000pounds ,maybe more after seeing 1,000 Pound Sisters on TV , he makes them look small  , he is so big that his wife puts two chairs together with a gap between them , one for each check and to tell the truth 3 chairs  would be better ,  and she fills his plates 2 at a time  , insane what he can put down  , the owner is a good friend that I have known for many years now , I tease him all the time , when i can't say it , I blink , tilt my head that way and he knows what I would say and smiles =  " Here some money  , you  eat some where else , you put me out  business " 

The best tool in your box is imagination !!  ----  This guy got more tools than me , LOL 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rear tire/ chain tensioner for a dirt bike put to another use...

Is that the exhaust?  Big gap there...

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I'd rather have a truck load of these ... IF ? he got hung up close to a hooters, might even have an easy time finding some guys to help unload the trailer, I'd sure toss in. 

image.jpg

Put me down for 2 truck loads!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

They passed a law not long ago , Hooters has to hire a couple of over weight and ugly girls , `wonder if they get good tips ??  I can hear  some uncoot guys , " Hey , Babe , here's twenty bucks if go wait on that other table " , LOL 

• Like 2

i bet she doesn't work at hooters..... and, it kind of looks like that room is tilted to left hand side a tad.... bet that gal could compress some atv shocks.... see there you go, job security.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TBRider said:

20210220_080044.jpg

You might be waiting a long time , they might have to chainsaw an opening in the side of the house , she might not fit thru the door ---- there was a movie about that , think it was one of Johnny Depp's first movies , ' Something grape ' , he's moma weighed a 1,000 pounds and the fire department had to cut the wall to get her out the house 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know its bad when we can fly a drone on Mars with scientists in charge, but can't turn a light bulb on in Texas with politicians in charge......

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TBRider said:

You know its bad when we can fly a drone on Mars with scientists in charge, but can't turn a light bulb on in Texas with politicians in charge......

What's this "WE" stuff , didn't know the Ka'nooks were in on the Mars mission !!!!   hehehehe

My buddy works for the film industry , heard they are filming the Mars surface videos for TV viewing in Algiers, La .  ,  LOL 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

What's this "WE" stuff , didn't know the Ka'nooks were in on the Mars mission !!!!   hehehehe

My buddy works for the film industry , heard they are filming the Mars surface videos for TV viewing in Algiers, La .  ,  LOL 

There were alot of parts for the rover built here in Canada, I think some of the fiber op cables were made in Atlantic Canada

And the "We" are humans in general.

Edited by TBRider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TBRider said:

There were alot of parts for the rover built here in Canada, I think some of the fiber op cables were made in Atlantic Canada

Needless to say every time the Shuttle deployed it's truckload we were reminded of it.😉

17 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Needless to say every time the Shuttle deployed it's truckload we were reminded of it.😉

ye ole canadarm

2 hours ago, TBRider said:

Oh , OK , since " WE " are humans and it is for the betterment of mankind , I guess you can be included ---- 

No wait , you'll are making money off us and taking away jobs and want some of the glory , HMMMM !!! LOL