toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

On 12/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Gas was $1.99 for me yesterday.

However, that contradicts what I'm seeing out in the country, which is more stations that haven't received fuel deliveries.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WonderMonkey said:

Gas was $1.99 for me yesterday.

However, that contradicts what I'm seeing out in the country, which is more stations that haven't received fuel deliveries.

i can't see how it could be $1.99 where your at , It is $3.29 for regular gas around  here and that is 45 miles from the closest refinery that produces it , 60 miles the other way 

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

i can't see how it could be $1.99 where your at , It is $3.29 for regular gas around  here and that is 45 miles from the closest refinery that produces it , 60 miles the other way 

I'll pay attention to the prices on signs as I drive to the gym today.

Waaaaiiiiitttt..... I think it was $2.99 where I got it, not $1.99.  Either way, I'll look at the 3 stations I pass.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 5:42 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

haha..i've seen folks on ladders, have the ladder on the other side of the cutting..yep..real winners i tell ya !.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Well I've gone from being irritated at those people to being one of those people. 

Had a guy stop the other day asking about my green Jeep "Not for sale"

He says "You have any idea who owns that one up the street?  It hasn't moved in a couple of years?"

Well, that one is mine too.  That's my sister's house.   It's not for sale either.  LOL

• Haha 2

My dad had a 1935 Ford pick up that he was always going to fix up. He finally came to the realization that he wasn't gonna do anything with it sold it to my cousin who Fuller  Restored to original. I would dearly love to have that truck as my cousin passed away a couple years  Ago. There's no way his wife or kids would part with it.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

My dad had a 1935 Ford pick up that he was always going to fix up. He finally came to the realization that he wasn't gonna do anything with it sold it to my cousin who Fuller  Restored to original. I would dearly love to have that truck as my cousin passed away a couple years  Ago. There's no way his wife or kids would part with it.

Well at least it's stayed in the family, and it did get fixed up.

• Like 2