dearchristopher

New Member with a Used Rancher

Thanks for having me here! Was invited by Shadetree from another forum. I recently bought a 2008 Honda Rancher ES 4x4 in great shape for $2900. Had 162 hours & ~1230 miles on it. The previous owner just putted around his deer lease with it, from what I understand. 

Pictures attached of the bike. I’ve done some upgrades already, and plan to continue adding as I go. 

Where would the best place to post upgrades and progress in a thread be? Do you folks like them in a certain category, or can I put them in this thread? Thanks again for the invite! 

Chris 

9926A9EB-37D9-4BC2-AD9B-C6F170ADFF07.jpeg

FE9FC4A8-75E8-4BB2-A297-9D3C4BDFB731.jpeg

7C0CFC94-A7BC-404A-B21F-3FCF767049EA.jpeg

FE5D0F33-EC67-4767-AE28-6E35636868D1.jpeg

479B4A32-AE1F-46AA-83CD-F8788462D201.jpeg

7D3CB50E-9C41-4A06-87F6-2232C51C4530.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! The forum stays alot cleaner and easier to search on if we put threads in there proper catagory. So feel free to start a new thread in the customization sections or the specific place the mods were done. Up to you on that one! 

7 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

Welcome aboard! The forum stays alot cleaner and easier to search on if we put threads in there proper catagory. So feel free to start a new thread in the modifications sections or the specific place the mods were done. Up to you on that one! 

Thanks! I’d like to have one thread I put all of my modifications for tracking purposes, as none of them are SUPER interesting on their own. haha

thanks for the welcome, everyone! 

Just now, dearchristopher said:

Thanks! I’d like to have one thread I put all of my modifications for tracking purposes, as none of them are SUPER interesting on their own. haha

thanks for the welcome, everyone! 

Thats no problem at all. I would put it in the customization area then. Any mods will make sense in there no problem. No matter how small lol. Someone may like one and do the samething? Or have questions about how you did it. Thats what we are all here for! We all love riding and helping other like minded folks!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum .. Start a thread and show some pics of that winch in the rear , looks interesting 

14 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum .. Start a thread and show some pics of that winch in the rear , looks interesting 

sorry, no winch in the rear. I can see how the post arrangement was sort of confusing. I have an SRA rear, only a winch in the front! 

welcome to the our home !, glad ya made it over !!. please start a thread in the custom section if your planning on mods ?, fish is our mod guy around here, he's got all kinds of mod toys..lol.

I see the two pics now , it did look crooked , but did kind of line up , got me thinking , LOL

• Haha 1