_Wilson_™

Rare hard to find parts, and accessories

1 minute ago, toodeep said:

I like the vintage basketballs... 😁

First one I ever did that to. Had to do it to complete the look, and the confederate flag plate too. Haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac102004 said:

I’d probably go with an oil cooler in your case Wheeler. With a fan. 

min currently running an oil cooler from a CB650 motorcycle I modified to work. A fan combined like u said would be perfect. 

• Like 3

Thanks, you ain't seen nothing yet 😉 stay tuned in. Here's another pic, this one I've not ever seen, @Mac102004 let me know about this one (mounted on a 300) thats one bad a-- looking bumper! 

image.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, retro said:

What ever happened to your Zip-tie 300 build @Mac102004? That was a fun looking project!

Sold it. That was my intentions from the start, build it, have some fun, move it along. I did put a new top end on it before I got rid of it though. Guy I grew up with bought it, has been having good luck with it so far.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Thanks, you ain't seen nothing yet 😉 stay tuned in. Here's another pic, this one I've not ever seen, @Mac102004 let me know about this one (mounted on a 300) thats one bad a-- looking bumper! 

image.jpg

The old DG Brute series, they had bumpers, floorboards, an exhaust, not sure what else. I've never seen the correct TRX300 bumper come up yet. I do like it though. There was a set of NOS Brute floorboards on eBay awhile back, I couldn't make a deal with the eBay seller to buy them though. That pic IIRC is from a magazine I have. I love buying old Dirt Wheels mags and flipping through the pages.

• Like 5

On 11/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, Mac102004 said:

Probably LOL But I can contribute just the same. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

My passion for quads started when I was 5 and bought that exact Britains Model quad and trailer!

You guys have some very nice gear to boast! What I'd do to have some of it here in Ireland lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Turbo Twister said:

My passion for quads started when I was 5 and bought that exact Britains Model quad and trailer!

You guys have some very nice gear to boast! What I'd do to have some of it here in Ireland lol

eBay is a wonderful thing lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys, the floorboards on mine are two pieces made by CMP... They connect to the existing foot peg holes and use an all thread bar that goes through the front of the frame to mount as well. The bottom skid plate under the engine is still in place. 

• Like 3

Hondaline TRX350 Body Cover i bought for my Chili Pepper build.

never been out of the package. 

Of all of the TRX350A options from Hondaline, i only lack two. An original mudflap kit and Pop-It ATV flag; i have the CMP mudflap kit and a repop flag.

42559911-C1C6-4DA9-864E-62372496C0A2.jpeg

• Like 6

I went into a Honda dealership years ago that had been around For a long time... They had a huge Warehouse with shelves of old hondaline parts for atc's and ATVs.I remember picking up a few of those fourtrax covers in both red and camo, and many other hondaline parts. I ended up making a good bit selling them on feeBay but wish I would have held on to a few for myself. I had a few of those hondaline tool boxes, work lights baskets exhaust tip deflectors and many other things... That place was loaded ha. 

• Like 6

Every hoarders dream.

see the same thing in the Jeep community, but most of the AMC stuff is gone now 

• Like 2

The real hard one to find will be that block heater (fact) i know where i can lay my hands on all the rest (flap kit, work light, tarp, hour meter n speedo double bracket (even the big red mud flap kit) but....  I'd rather have a back tube bumper like this minus the color lol! 

image.jpg

• Like 6

So here's the 125 I have now as it was when my buddy got it. 

Guy wanted $100 for it, and my buddy wanted the racks and bumper for his kid's 125.

Curious as to whether anyone knows if these were Hondaline, homemade, or something off of another model possibly?

125.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/21/2019 at 8:03 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

The real hard one to find will be that block heater (fact) i know where i can lay my hands on all the rest (flap kit, work light, tarp, hour meter n speedo double bracket (even the big red mud flap kit) but....  I'd rather have a back tube bumper like this minus the color lol! 

image.jpg

Yeah I have yet to track down a block heater. There isn't much mention of it in the online community. I guess not as exciting as a work light or speedometer lol

• Like 1