_Wilson_™

Rare hard to find parts, and accessories

Right, for cold climates, for me it's a treasure find 🙂 whether i would use it...... I couldn't answer, it would probably get shelved with some my other hondaline parts.. Lol

I had a 99 F450 with a 7.3 , it had a block heater , it doesn't even get cold down here and with the heater on , it started up one second in the morning during cold days  , without it , it was hard starting 

Dad had an older John Deere tractor we used to feed round bales of hay with, you had to plug it in during winter or the thing wouldn't start.

• Like 1

I’m thinking I’m going to fab up & make those rear bumpers. I’ll keep y’all posted on how it goes. If they pan out real nice, I may make take orders for who ever wants one...

• Like 2

On 12/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, jeepwm69 said:

So here's the 125 I have now as it was when my buddy got it. 

Guy wanted $100 for it, and my buddy wanted the racks and bumper for his kid's 125.

Curious as to whether anyone knows if these were Hondaline, homemade, or something off of another model possibly?

125.jpg

I found some pics online, and it looks like the front bumper was a Hondaline bumper.  Still not sure about the rear rack.  Also had a headlight lens guard on it which appears to be Hondaline, and one of the guys on the Hoarder page asked what I wanted for it when I asked if anyone could tell what year 125 I had.

Anyone have a Hondaline catalog from 85ish?  I think I've found a parts bike for $100.  Thing is rough, but appears to be all there, and has a headlight grill which appear to bring pretty good money on ebay.  Hoping I can pick it up, get what I want off of it, and get my money back selling a couple of things off of it.

• Like 3

On December 10, 2019 at 9:50 AM, PatrickB said:

Hey guys, the floorboards on mine are two pieces made by CMP... They connect to the existing foot peg holes and use an all thread bar that goes through the front of the frame to mount as well. The bottom skid plate under the engine is still in place. 

Might these fit the bill ?? @PatrickB was this your bike at one time ? ? , i also see a speedo drive, head light cage, rear mud flap kit / exhaust deflector , and I'm not sure .... But did that front bumper come standard ? I also see a throttle thumb extension ?? Not hondaline, i don't believe ....

and this (3rd pic) toe heel shifter (from another bike) has me baffled!!

@Fishfiles Here's that moose shifter 22 inches.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

For you TRX300 fans.

Here’s a special bit on the flea most don’t rekkinize—my mistake it’s very similar to Stay B but it’s not.

Stay B is the clamp used to mount the optional Hondaline work light to a TRX300 rack. This clamp has nut plates on it where the Stay B doesn’t.

you might ask “why i need that if I don’t have Stay A?” Well you can fabricate an L bracket and mount something else to the rack with it. Or knock off the nut plates and use it like Stay B

Let’s see how much longer it lasts on the flea LOLs

E6DD599C-6BF6-48C9-ABD6-2B519EBDE6A9.jpeg

021E87FD-E337-4CE0-BE2F-4B8B9CAD7952.jpeg

Edited by Goober

Oops i think i misidentified that part. I think it’s supposed to go to the A arm guard kit.

also a good buy here.

406A20E4-5EF3-4B3C-A3C6-35F2CF551214.jpeg

84751341-53E8-40EF-9835-C45D3A409A42.jpeg

In reference to Honda Foreman 350D Parts For Sale By superrman77 i added this pic of a nice mod ?? on a set of cmp (stumpers) foot guards .... Credit for the pic goes to @superrman77

image.jpg

• Like 4

@Dredd reference to your post in (Terrain and riding styles) i eyed the edge of  a tube front bumper on (i believe) a blue  300 .... can you describe, and post more pics ?? thx! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Hrrrmm, that blue fourtrax took a nasty end for end tumble down a gravel pile, it is no longer with us. I might have a better picture of the bumper I'll have a look. 

There were injuries, but rider recovered fully. Frame broke in a couple spots and twisted like tin can. The whole thing was captured on video. I'll see if I can find it...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Goober said:

86-89 and probably the Canadian model TRX350 plow mounts

i would buy them but already have a pair.

@JPelletier

@bladams85

@Wampus_cat

@DuckOfDeath

@RanchHand420

@Deer_hunter_088
@KoolBreeze

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F333605741280

C84F8D87-1302-4AF9-9F70-7C84C3B8762A.png

Nice find but I can't think of anything I might use them for.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

nice tressure, goober .... i haven't seen those listed as hondline parts, i take it there not ? 

It’s a Cycle Country kit from late 80s.

Kolpin may have reintroduced it after they bought CC but I haven’t seen any from KFI after they bought Kolpin

• Like 1

My 350D has one of the shift levers like in Wilson's post. It's a love/hate relationship, it's great when I'm by myself but kind of pain when I have a passenger, which is not that often.

• Like 1

your talking bout that moose shifter ? i agree .... i got that one when i messed up my back... it helped a great deal, but yes love hate with it.. lol, thankfully my back issue was a temp issue .. so took the shifter off, but it's still there if i need it. i got the longest one moose offered ... i believe fish uses one, or used to... 

• Like 2