_Wilson_™

Rare hard to find parts, and accessories

lol!  no i wouldn't pay anywhere close to that much, but .... now I'm guilty of being a hoarder and collector ... too....... only reason i have those hondaline parts is because .... many many hours of searching... but now there even more expensive ... plus harder to locate .. now i just look for fun, in hopes of finding a deal... but the friend i have still has a bunch... i think just about everyone minus that block heater, and tool box, i went with a 50 cal amo  box... , but i wouldn't mind having one flatter and and low profile. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just posted a Hondaline speedo , it is on  e-bay for $350 right now , the link didn't work  so I deleted it , it was a brand new ATC speedo 

Did you notice that the Hondaline light sellers' name is Goober5977 ?? Coincidence , hmmmm !  

• Haha 1

Wow that seller has some good ratings!

i knew an ATC member regrets selling his for $400. Since they’re more collectors than i am, I can pass it on.

You gotta open big so people have time to find your items, plus to make sure to fix all errors in your listing. fleabay also requires the BuyitNow be 30% more than your opener, so that hurts. 
 I once set a low opener, included free shipping and ended up shipping to a buyer in Jamaica. then had to pay my seller fee!

you can always drop the opening bid, but you’re locked if someone starts bidding 

Edited by Goober
  • Like 3

I did notice that 100% on like 376 sales , pretty good record , that guy must be a good seller , think I would buy something from him , if he comes up with something I want !!!

• Haha 1

this is not hondaline but still very impressive pertection, i believe this is from one our members from downunder.... 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately the TRX350A CDI 

30410-HA7-671

30410-HA2-672

30410-HA7-672

appears to be NLA.

Run with what ya brung now.

49954067-B5BE-4E69-8B65-2ECF752CA8F7.jpeg

• Like 3

I came across this the other day looking for something else.

It is similar to the one on my 250SX now.

I got it off eBay years ago.

Old speedo.jpg

• Like 2

A few oddities from my pile

All Hail..... that Hondaline DC accessory plug that nobody has to plug into that odd receptacle by the handlebars everyone wonders about....LOL

Also a NOS Hondaline Exhaust downturn for the Foreman TRX350

IMG_6380.JPG

IMG_6381.JPG

IMG_6382.JPG

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Goober said:

Unfortunately the TRX350A CDI 

30410-HA7-671

30410-HA2-672

30410-HA7-672

appears to be NLA.

Run with what ya brung now.

Maybe we can design & build replacement CDIs for old Honda ATVs, both AC-CDI & DC-CDI units? Maybe we can add features such as an initial timing advance/retard feature and custom tailoring of the entire advance curve along with a max advance feature, using a micro-controller with user-programmable options? Maybe we ought'a try eh.... 🙂

• Like 3

Well that stinks.  Anytime they discontinue a necessary part like that it means you'll have fewer and fewer of them left on the trails in years ahead.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, retro said:

Maybe we can design & build replacement CDIs for old Honda ATVs, both AC-CDI & DC-CDI units? Maybe we can add features such as an initial timing advance/retard feature and custom tailoring of the entire advance curve along with a max advance feature, using a micro-controller with user-programmable options? Maybe we ought'a try eh.... 🙂

i just checked to see if the c.d.i. was still around for the '89 trx350D, nope !. dangit..i knew i shoulda stocked up on them years ago. yep, you need to build c.d.i.'s for our old girls !!..lol.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Check with Ricks Motorsports. He still might make them. 

• Like 1

Yeah Maybe. they’re $100. 
from Shadetree Powersports, it’s gotta be good, right lols?

• Like 1

i don't know goober, if you try it be sure to update. we have  a parts atv store called shadetree power sports, here's a pic of the card, pretty nice store, had a wide selection of mud lite tires, which is what i was looking for, the XL model, i did ask about a few other things, but the tires were in  my mind then. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

Wow! Was it PT Barnum that said a sucker is born every minute? 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

that light alone could bring $500 to a hoarder, not me, but some of those honda hoarders will give almost anything for those old school parts. there was one of those lights listed for $750 a while back, and i was shocked when it sold.