Copenhagenjonah

2015 Rubicon DCT/ES

Yes, anywhere you can find a good ground. If it works after that you know it's a break in that ground wire somewhere between the meter connection and the joint connector.

That wire is a lone wire to the junction so there would be a few ways to do it. Chase down the break in the wire, run a completely different wire or make the temp test wire permanent. Lets see if it works first though.

Alright guys so I’ve since then contacted the dealer and they kept fighting me so I left a bad review and it perked them up enough to call me and cut me a check for 700 dollars. Took it to my local Honda dealer dropped it off at around 1 today they said they had never seen this issue before was on my way to work about an hour to hour and a half later they called me and said it was a computer issue and that they’d have it fixed today, lesson learned guys. Thanks for all the info and help on the matter and I will be back on the forum for general discussion and probably posting pics/videos of the enjoyment of this machine. Appreciate it guys

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Copenhagenjonah said:

Alright guys so I’ve since then contacted the dealer and they kept fighting me so I left a bad review and it perked them up enough to call me and cut me a check for 700 dollars. Took it to my local Honda dealer dropped it off at around 1 today they said they had never seen this issue before was on my way to work about an hour to hour and a half later they called me and said it was a computer issue and that they’d have it fixed today, lesson learned guys. Thanks for all the info and help on the matter and I will be back on the forum for general discussion and probably posting pics/videos of the enjoyment of this machine. Appreciate it guys

thanks you for the update !. sorry about the ecu/pcm, but oh well..least ya got some cash back !!!.