Wadams394

Looking for some advice

I have a 2019 Rancher auto dct eps irs and ive been looking to do some modifications to it but i cant really seem to find much other than a 2'' lift by highlifter and the high clearance lower control arms. does anybody have any recommendations on other websites? or are there just no major modifications on the market right now?

Welcome to the forums , I see Superatv has a lot of suspension mods for newer atvs , would bet there are portals to fit your atv and something to look into ----------   seems if you want a lift , portals are expensive but a lot easier to deal with than having a lift made , and the reduction is built into the portals , kill two birds with one stone 

Welcome to the forum. If you want to start another thread in the accessory section or if your looking for specific mods one of the sections in the tech it will keep the replies easier to follow. We can revert this one into an intro thread then (Welcomes took over pretty fast).

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forums , I see Superatv has a lot of suspension mods for newer atvs , would bet there are portals to fit your atv and something to look into ----------   seems if you want a lift , portals are expensive but a lot easier to deal with than having a lift made , and the reduction is built into the portals , kill two birds with one stone 

ive looked into getting some portals but they don't make them specifically for the racncher, but i was wondering since mine is IRS if the pioneer 500 portals would bolt up?? 

3 minutes ago, Wadams394 said:

ive looked into getting some portals but they don't make them specifically for the racncher, but i was wondering since mine is IRS if the pioneer 500 portals would bolt up?? 

@SuperATV can probably answer this the best. Anything can be made to work, just depends on how much work it would be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wadams394 said:

Superatv =  855.743.3427. Erik from Superatv post here on this site , you can give me a PM from here 

Welcome to the forum. The type of riding and the way you plan on using this Rancher will determine what type of mods you should do. 

Hey man!

I already sent you this in a PM, but found this and figured I'd post here to for anyone else that may be looking.  Unfortunately, the portals just aren't going to work on your Ranger.  We don't have any kind of bolt on kit for it.  There's no way to mount it up, and I think they have different outer splines than the Pio axles, so they won't work with the gears in the box.  Now....I've seem some crazy dudes do some wild fab work and make them work....but you'd basically be starting from scratch to make the fit and work on there.  Sorry man.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, Wadams394 said:
I have a 2019 Rancher auto dct eps irs and ive been looking to do some modifications to it but i cant really seem to find much other than a 2'' lift by highlifter and the high clearance lower control arms. does anybody have any recommendations on other websites? or are there just no major modifications on the market right now?

What kind of mods are you wanting to do?

I'm not into giant mud monsters for the most part (although I do intend to build a 300 around these 29.5 Outlaws I picked up)

I picked up the wife's 09 Rancher AT as a complete basketcase, and rebuilt it with some minor upgrades, what we call a restomod in the Jeeping community.

500 Foreman top end (bolts on, not worth it unless your 420 cylinder is ruined and unable to be bored oversized).  If the wife blows this one up I might try to fit a 520 cylinder on there, but that will require case grinding)

Weisco programmer (not necessary unless you big-bore it)

Secondary gears out of a solid rear axle 420 which was a slight GR(supposedly 18-20% reduction).  Reduction boss makes a 23% and a 42% GR for the DCT machines

I added a pod light from an 05-14 Rubicon, and put a power supply/ cig lighter outlet where the D1/D2/ESP switch normally goes.  Pretty sure on the newer models the top light just bolts right on.

Added Rincon wheels, which are the proper offset, and are 12's all the way around, and are lightweight aluminum.

Heated grips and thumbwarmer

Warn winch

Hondaline front bumper.

rancher2.jpg