jeepwm69

1987...if I had to guess

Before everyone goes "OH MAN THAT STUFF WAS CHEAP" remember this was in 1987 (that's a guess on my part given the models available).

Anyone want to guess how much a 300FW would be in today's dollars (and this is using the BS govt reported inflation numbers, which are GREATLY UNDERSTATED)

$7489.33!

80s prices.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Good ole US of A pricing. We got a brand new ATC110 in 1983 (July) & out the door price my dad got it down to was $1500 Canadian! 😕 

ummm...i've never seen a trx70 ?..i know they made the atc 70 !, but i have not ever seen a trx70 ?..trx90..yep..trx70 ?..nope !.

10 minutes ago, shadetree said:

ummm...i've never seen a trx70 ?..i know they made the atc 70 !, but i have not ever seen a trx70 ?..trx90..yep..trx70 ?..nope !.

Don't think they're super common.  The hoarder guys love the 70's be it ATC or TRX

173580538_HondaTRX70ATVServiceManual1986-1987.jpg

Back in the 90s I sold a trx70 (used) for $1500. They still bring that or more depending on the condition. The one I sold also went to another dealer and I'm sure they made money on it so no telling what the final price was on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Don't think they're super common.  The hoarder guys love the 70's be it ATC or TRX

173580538_HondaTRX70ATVServiceManual1986-1987.jpg

wow !!..very cool !!!, now i can say i've seen one !!..lol..ty :-).

• Like 1