bladams85

HELLO from Michigan

I was referred here from HondaATVForum.net and thought I would check it out so here goes! Hello from central Michigan here for some knowledge! Blew up my snowmobile and am venturing back into ATV's My current line up is as follows. A 1986 TRX 350A 4x4, 1987 TRX 350D Foreman, and a 1988 TRX 300 4x4. These were all bought new by my dad and I just bought them off of him as he has ventured over to the side by side dark-side in is old age (lol). I will be starting my rebuild of the 86 first this Spring. I will send Pics of all three Bikes as soon as I get them out of dad's barn and share with you all as well. Any advice and recommendations are welcome! I am not interested in selling any of them either so please do not ask. Happy to be here and grateful for any advice!

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums , 3 good atvs you got there , in my opinion , the most reliable , hard to kill models Honda ever built , the A , the D and the 3 we got guys from Michigan and some for real 350 Gurus ----  sorry to hear about your Dad slipping over to the dark side , it happens ,  but look at it this way , that worked out  better for you , eh ---  hey , who give you that referral , we get referral fees , LOL , just kidding , LOLLLL 

welcome to the forums, glad ya made it over !. your in great hands here !.

14 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forums , 3 good atvs you got there , in my opinion , the most reliable , hard to kill models Honda ever built , the A , the D and the 3 we got guys from Michigan and some for real 350 Gurus ----  sorry to hear about your Dad slipping over to the dark side , it happens ,  but look at it this way , that worked out  better for you , eh ---  hey , who give you that referral , we get referral fees , LOL , just kidding , LOLLLL 

who ya think gave him the referral ??..lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bladams85 said:

Lol thanks guys! Thanks for the referral shadetree!

lol..your more than welcome bro !. glad you made it here, your in great hands here..for sure !. ( i'm one of the old school trx350 mechanics ) :-).

welcome from another Michigander, think there are 5 of us at least on the map

• Like 1

Just now, bcsman said:

welcome from another Michigander, think there are 5 of us at least on the map

Nice! A thumb guy I was born and raised up in Romeo. Thanks man!

Capac here, my grandparents lived in Romeo....nice old Hondas you have...

Just now, bcsman said:

Capac here, my grandparents lived in Romeo....nice old Hondas you have...

Oh sweet! My buddy Jeff lives on the sod farm north of capac. Thanks! I love the old metal!

Just now, bladams85 said:

Oh sweet! My buddy Jeff lives on the sod farm north of capac. Thanks! I love the old metal!

Yep about 3 miles from me....small world it is...

Welcome to ATV Honda! I am from the central lower peninsula too. Like your old bikes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1