LBZ

Got some new parts today!

Took a drive down to see my buddy, he makes the best Honda gear reductions I think in the US. Reduction Boss Machining. He’s doing some neat stuff, one piece solid primary’s and cutting gears from new stock not using used factory gears like all the other builders. 

Picked up a 40% for my 420 rancher build and picked up a 30% for my buddies 350 rancher he’s building. 

0F245A60-8C45-47AC-AC13-0F0D745D656F.jpeg

• Like 3

I am running Jeremy Lee's  gear in my 450 . I would give him the thumbs up as the best reduction builder out there .

I've been thinking about a 15% secondary for my 06 Foreman that has 28's on it.  $450 is some coin though.......

When the guys pop up on bookface and say "muh Honda rancher turns 30's grate with no GR" I have to laugh. 

People wouldn't be paying $$$ for GR's if these machines were capable of that in stock form.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I've been thinking about a 15% secondary for my 06 Foreman that has 28's on it.  $450 is some coin though.......

When the guys pop up on bookface and say "muh Honda rancher turns 30's grate with no GR" I have to laugh. 

People wouldn't be paying $$$ for GR's if these machines were capable of that in stock form.

They May be turning 30’s on flat ground. But this bike is getting 28” OL2 for now and probably step up to 31’s when I can find a deal on them. Reduction Boss quality is great and he’s down the road from me so the money is well spent I think.

• Like 1