sublime68charger

just sayin Hi

found  my way here from Hondaforum.com just had to sort threw all the spam over there and found out about this site.

glad to be here.

that is all

sublime out.

85 trx 125

86 200sx

2000 Recon

02 Foreman 450S

02 Rancer 350 ES

03 Foreman 450ES 

1 hour ago, toodeep said:

Welcome @sublime68charger, glad you made it over and didn't have to learn a new language.

yea my Chinese  is not so good that is for sure,!

though I due miss the model break down sections of the old hondaATV site but not gonna sort threw spam and junk.

just gonna miss the knowledge that was there in all the old post's you could search for things to find answer's to your problems or at least give you things to try before posting the same old question again and again.  

• Like 2

Welcome aboard.

If traffic continues to increase, maybe we could try breaking the forums down into sub-models.  For now, I think simplicity was the name of the game.

And that info still shows up using search engines, and eventually most of that knowledge will end up here, without evil corporate overloards profiting from it.  LOL

I was late getting to the ATV Forums, so HL had very little traffic by the time I found it, but there used to be a tremendous amount of info posted there.  It goes with the users, not the page, and this place seems to be drawing in the good ones!

• Like 3

you are in the right place when you found this site...

20 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Welcome aboard.

If traffic continues to increase, maybe we could try breaking the forums down into sub-models.  For now, I think simplicity was the name of the game.

And that info still shows up using search engines, and eventually most of that knowledge will end up here, without evil corporate overloards profiting from it.  LOL

I was late getting to the ATV Forums, so HL had very little traffic by the time I found it, but there used to be a tremendous amount of info posted there.  It goes with the users, not the page, and this place seems to be drawing in the good ones!

yep I would like to have forums for the major Honda model line's but for now I'm just happy to have a place to talk honda ATV's  just gonna miss all the info that was in the forum as I would try to search for my problem and find the solution vs asking something that has been asked 7 times within the last year.  When I had a unique or problem that I could not find then I would ask.   Also I liked going back to my old post and referring to what I had done when on my ATV's.

27 minutes ago, sublime68charger said:

yep I would like to have forums for the major Honda model line's but for now I'm just happy to have a place to talk honda ATV's  just gonna miss all the info that was in the forum as I would try to search for my problem and find the solution vs asking something that has been asked 7 times within the last year.  When I had a unique or problem that I could not find then I would ask.   Also I liked going back to my old post and referring to what I had done when on my ATV's.

we are in the works of getting all our sticky's back up, so this will make it easier to find, look up stuff. give it time, and we'll be top notch !.

no worries,  shadetree, I'm sure all the admins and Mod's are working hard behind the scenes to make things better and flow.

just glad to have a go to ATV site for if/when I need help fixing my Honda ATV's though being Honda's they are pretty good and just keep gas and oil in them and go!

I'm of the type that likes to have a go to site to ask for help for a problem before I have the problem and then have to find a site and ask for help and then the help you get can sometimes be iffy when your a first time poster and such.  

Glad to be here,

have a pic of my atv line up there's 6 of them

From left to right

03 foreman 450es with cycle country 3 point and home made rear logging arch 

02 foreman 450s with small snowplow blade

02 rancher 350es stock tires and chains home made salt box on rear rack. 

2000 recon 250 has hand shifter fun to ride after you been on a foreman for a while

85 trx 125 runs and smokes check gas add oil and go!

86 200sx fast and fun

sorry I don't have a better pic but this was the only time they was all together the rancher is in town doing winter snow removal for 3 house's.  The foreman"s and the recon have done snow removal at my house in the country.

image.jpeg

• Like 1