tooomuch7

Wheels

I’m looking to buy a set of old school wheels for my 420 Rancher,found a set off of a Foreman,my question is will they fit the Rancher,what do I need to measure or look for.  Thanks 

Yes they will fit as long as you have a solid year axle rancher.  The foreman wheels will give you just a touch of a wider stance. 

Most hondas have a 4x110 lug spacing. The offset is where it can give many numbers. On average an aftermarket wheel is 7 wide so fronts havens 5+2 spacing and rear is 2+5 spacing. They measure inner to outer where it mounts for the spacing. 

• Like 1

i found some rim's that fit a car, plus fit a honda. it was a sports car. best i remember 7 was involved in the name. it was shaped like a wedge. i only got two rim's.

2 hours ago, tooomuch7 said:

I guess they won’t work since my 420 has independent rear suspension. Thanks for the input.

Get some factory Rincon wheels.  They are 12" all around, lightweight aluminum, and they will fit your IRS Rancher perfectly.  I put a set on my wife's 420AT with IRS.

• Like 1

I think the newer Rubicon wheels would work also. People are always selling brand new stock tires and wheels. Just got to put that after market $1200 worth of tires and wheels on...

• Like 1

can ya get factory wheels cheaper, than cost at dealers, an such? i've been looking at tires also. i've been fine on the 2-ply dun-lops. the front tires wear out faster though. i ride on the road some.

i was supposed to get a good deal on tires, instead, my tires an wheels got traded for rusty rims, and tires with better traction. my bro-in-law helped. the tires were dry rotted some, my rims got traded for rusty rims. except to you, i cant complain much.. they dont charge me for my horses being over there.

when i hit the tri-fecta i did give them 2 grand, thats another story..though.

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

can ya get factory wheels cheaper, than cost at dealers, an such? i've been looking at tires also. i've been fine on the 2-ply dun-lops. the front tires wear out faster though. i ride on the road some.

i was supposed to get a good deal on tires, instead, my tires an wheels got traded for rusty rims, and tires with better traction. my bro-in-law helped. the tires were dry rotted some, my rims got traded for rusty rims. except to you, i cant complain much.. they dont charge me for my horses being over there.

when i hit the tri-fecta i did give them 2 grand, thats another story..though.

Down here a lot of people upgrade their tires and rims when they purchase a new ATV , so the dealers have a lot of take offs , brand new OEM tires and rims , they get  $200 a set , if stock is all your after then that is a deal , 4 tires mounted , rims , valves stems , center caps ready to go for $50 each , check your local dealer 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Down here a lot of people upgrade their tires and rims when they purchase a new ATV , so the dealers have a lot of take offs , brand new OEM tires and rims , they get  $200 a set , if stock is all your after then that is a deal , 4 tires mounted , rims , valves stems , center caps ready to go for $50 each , check your local dealer 

thanks fish..

i wouldnt mind some tires that were more than 2 ply though. i thought about snow tires for the rims that came from a car, still 110 spacing.