Juan Manuel

Hola desde San Luis Argentina

He says = Hi. I have a 420 fpa camo year 2015 I'm from El Trapiche, San Luis Argentina Hugs

I said 

Hola, bienvenido a los foros, intenta ejecutar tu texto a través de un traductor y luego publica =  Hi , welcome to the forums , try running your text thru a translator and then post 

• Like 1

Bienvenido al foro or Welcome to the forum. I can work it either way to make it work but English is easier for everyone

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

He says = Hi. I have a 420 fpa camo year 2015 I'm from El Trapiche, San Luis Argentina Hugs

I said 

Hola, bienvenido a los foros, intenta ejecutar tu texto a través de un traductor y luego publica =  Hi , welcome to the forums , try running your text thru a translator and then post 

i knew we kept you around here for something !!!..rofl.

• Like 6

welcome to the site!!!! lots of great people & info here!

Hola Juan, bienvenido al Foro ATV del Estado de Montana en los Estados Unidos. Espero saber más de usted, qué tipo de conducción realiza, y espero ver algunas fotos de su máquina y dónde conduce. A todos aquí les gusta ver fotos de las máquinas de todos y dónde pueden montar. Freedomflyer

5 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Hola Juan, bienvenido al Foro ATV del Estado de Montana en los Estados Unidos. Espero saber más de usted, qué tipo de conducción realiza, y espero ver algunas fotos de su máquina y dónde conduce. A todos aquí les gusta ver fotos de las máquinas de todos y dónde pueden montar. Freedomflyer

translate this crap ^^^^ !..lol.

Hi Juan, welcome to the ATV Forum of the State of 
Montana in the United States. I hope to know more 
about you, what kind of driving you do, and I hope 
to see some photos of your machine and where you 
drive. Everyone here likes to see photos of everyone's
 machines and where they can ride. Freedomflyer

Hola Freedom Flyer, tengo un Can-Am pero siempre está roto, así que estoy buscando un Honda, porque se dice que son muy confiables

Realmente esperaba que se hubiera quedado y publicado
 algunas fotos, sería genial tener una lluvia como mi 
patio trasero

Really  was hoping he would have stuck around and posted some pics , would be cool to have a rain forrest as my backyard 

Juan
     Nos gustaría ver algunas fotos de su máquina, no deje que la barrera del idioma lo detenga, tenemos una página de traducción.

Juan,

We would like to see some photos of your machine, don't let the language barrier stop you, we have a translation page.

Holy moly Google translate will take a beating on this one...lol    by the way welcome Juan (bienvenido)