Colbybogolin

Tire Suggestions..

Im currently just wondering what everyone is running on their atvs. I want a good all-around tire. Something that can get me through a good mud hole and something that also is not so aggressive that I will need a gear reduction. I currently have a 420 Rancher 4x4.

There are lots of good options out there. I currently run Zillas. They are the lightest atv tire that I know of. Mudlites are a great all round choice as well. Swamplites are also a great all around tire. U cannt ever go wrong with Bearclaws either. It all boils down to your budget, & riding terrain. 

• Like 2

I would say Mudlites , Swamplites or the Zillas ( I have all three of those ) for something not too aggressive and better than stock , see your in MS , would guess you got clay , all three of the ones I mention do well at clearing out clay

have had stock tires that clog up so bad and become slicks and will sit there and spin and not move from a dead stop  in the clay , have had to run along side the bike while getting a moving start then jump on and don't dare stop , LOL 

• Like 3

Yeah. Here in Mississippi we have some nice thick mud. At my hunting camp in Alabama however, it is all red clay. I am considering the swamp lites or the zillas. 

• Like 1

You shouldn’t need a gear reduction with the Zillas since they are such a light weight tire. 

I'll say Goodyear mud runners,

others have gave probably better advice on tires,

but ask a tire question and you get lots of different answers.

best of luck

• Like 1

how many miles did you get out of your mudrunners?

I have a set on a 02 rancher that gets maybe 200 miles on year put on it.  Its the wife's quad and I think I put more miles on than her. 

They have held up well and are over 15 years old.

I run zillas because they are lightweight and aggressive. I like to get in the holes. Got bighorns on the lady's ride and she gets though pretty much everything I do and they ride nicer. Not a big fan of the mudlites.