slowindown

It was suggested that I check out this forum.

I was looking for someone to repair the lcd screen on my 02 rancher 4x4 ES and found AKATV and he suggested I sign up here..  I bought the rancher in late 05 and it has been super reliable.  We ride our SXS much much more than the rancher but I still spray fence with it, make food plots and just ride it around sometime. 

Welcome slowingdown, been doing that for years.lol AKATV does great work. he made mine look like new.😀

• Like 1

Great.  I mailed it out this morning.  It has been too faded to read for at least the last several years.  I'm looking forward to it working again.  I'm kinda curious about how many miles/hours I have.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to see you made it over here,

Lots of great people here and hands down the best information

and subject matter experts for Honda ATVs and lots of other stuff too...

See you around!

• Like 1

Welcome to ATV Honda slowindown!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.  Forgot to mention earlier that I am in SW Mississippi.

Edited by slowindown
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, slowindown said:

Thanks for the welcomes guys.  Forgot to mention earlier that I am in SW Mississippi.

Looks like we are neighbors.  I live in southeast Louisiana. Lacombe Louisiana. And from your handle slowing down we might be close to the same age. Lol 

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks like we are neighbors.  I live in southeast Louisiana. Lacombe Louisiana. And from your handle slowing down we might be close to the same age. Lol 

Oh yeah.  Not that far away.  I'm in the McComb/Summit/Magnolia/Liberty area  Do you ever eat at Sal and Judy's.  My wife and I ate there a year or so ago and really enjoyed it.  Early 50s...slows you down!

Edited by slowindown

41 minutes ago, slowindown said:

Oh yeah.  Not that far away.  I'm in the McComb/Summit/Magnolia/Liberty area  Do you ever eat at Sal and Judy's.  My wife and I ate there a year or so ago and really enjoyed it.  Early 50s...slows you down!

So now we got a McCombian  and a LaCombian   ------    I know Sal , great food , but  too long a wait for me cause everyone loves Sal  , we usually go down the road to Jamie Brown's , good food not as long a wait ,  next time your down this way , try Bosco's on Hwy 59 in Mandeville , the owner /chef was Sal's chef and he opened his own restaurant , you won't leave hungry , in fact just order one meal ad split it with your wife and you still might need a good box , I'd go for the panne' veal with crayfish sauce over pasta and some cannoli for dessert ---when you were at Sal's you were 4 miles from my driveway , I am 61 and act like I am 21 , starting to feel 71 , LOL 

2 hours ago, bcsman said:

A great welcome to ya @slowindown, alot of us here in the slowindown age group....

and some of us are still stuck in 1st gear !..lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

So now we got a McCombian  and a LaCombian   ------    I know Sal , great food , but  too long a wait for me cause everyone loves Sal  , we usually go down the road to Jamie Brown's , good food not as long a wait ,  next time your down this way , try Bosco's on Hwy 59 in Mandeville , the owner /chef was Sal's chef and he opened his own restaurant , you won't leave hungry , in fact just order one meal ad split it with your wife and you still might need a good box , I'd go for the panne' veal with crayfish sauce over pasta and some cannoli for dessert ---when you were at Sal's you were 4 miles from my driveway , I am 61 and act like I am 21 , starting to feel 71 , LOL 

and ya smell like your 91 !..lol.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, Fishfiles said:

We'll try those out when the world is back to normal.

• Like 1